Thread: Android Version?

New Resident

Question Android Version?

Dear Teamlava Team!

I'd just like to know if it is planned to release this game on Android Market.

Best regards,

kya

New Resident
    I would like to know also!

I am wondering the same thing, and all I see are "we have no plans as of now". WHAT?!? How hard can it be? Doesn't make sense to me. I am glad they are having updates now for BS, FS, RS however, I am at pretty high levels and geting bored. Plus I notice there are alot of neighbor "drop outs" lately because boredom. We need a new game on android!!

Executive Chef
    Think of how long it took between releasing the games that are on Android from the time when they were released for the iPhone and then released for Android and then you'll get a hint of how long it may be.

Please bring Zoo Story to Android.

It's sooooooooooooo small on my iPhone. I want to play it on my Motorola Xoom.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looking forward to adroid release. Thnx

Executive Chef
    I wouldn't hold your breath. They've completely neglected the game since its release.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    I wouldn't hold your breath. They've completely neglected the game since its release.
    this game is out for android. i have it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    There's a pattern emerging here. When games aren't getting weekly updates, it's because they're busy developing them for Android. Has been the case for City, Fashion, and now Zoo. And hopefully eventually for the rest of them too.