Thread: Orange Blossom Tea ?!

Rhino Keeper

Red face Orange Blossom Tea ?!

Hi Everyone~

I just leveled to 40 and got a notification that I unlocked 'orange blossom tea'

this could be next week's update

Farm Supplier

Me too!!!

I unlocked level 40 and got the same message, can't wait.

Farm Supplier
    i just got to level 45 on bakery and i havent seen any such item but i did get a message that i could now bake some kind of strawberry cake but its no where to be found. i seen a picture of it on one of the post today but they were looking for the kiwi cheesecake and in the picture is this strawberry cake. what is going on with team lava. they have gotten everyone confused. some people have certain items, others dont. messages come up you can purchase certain items but you cant find them. They need to get it together

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bellac94 View Post
    i just got to level 45 on bakery and i havent seen any such item but i did get a message that i could now bake some kind of strawberry cake but its no where to be found. i seen a picture of it on one of the post today but they were looking for the kiwi cheesecake and in the picture is this strawberry cake. what is going on with team lava. they have gotten everyone confused. some people have certain items, others dont. messages come up you can purchase certain items but you cant find them. They need to get it together
    This is just because these items will be coming out in an update soon (either later today or next week hopefully). The pop-ups are just a bit premature, but everyone should get the update soon.

Farm Supplier
    cool i hope so because there arent a whole lot of items to cook in bakery and it helps to keep the game interesting. so i hope there will be an update and it would be nice if they could put more things for coins. it seems like all the updates that come out everything is for gems. in the three stories i play in at least. it gets to be pretty expensive after a while.

Executive Chef
    An update will come out today because farm was already updated today

Executive Chef
    So was RS!

Farm Supplier

RS Update

S'mores and Minestrone Soup update today.