Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothes selling too fast: any solutions?

Farm Supplier

Question Clothes selling too fast: any solutions?

I know that others are having this issue but I want to know if anyone has found a SOLUTION to the ?clothes selling too fast? issue. It seems like there?s something that I should be able to do to fix it because ion the past, my boutique was open for weeks and clothes were selling at the normal slow rate. Then, in order to stock my inventory, I closed my boutique for like a week and now no matter how many clothes I accumulate they are all gone in the blink of an eye as soon as I close and reopen Fashion Story. So, as you see, I have not always had this problem. Are there others who have had this problem but have fixed it?

Farm Supplier
    I don't know why there are questions marks where my punctuation should be. Sorry!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharliesCity View Post
    I don't know why there are questions marks where my punctuation should be. Sorry!
    **question

Executive Chef
    That's really weird. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? My clothes sell at a pretty reasonable rate. Your clothes should definitely not be gone if you close the app and reopen it!

Farm Supplier
    Yes, I tried that. I don't know why it's happening.

Executive Chef
    It pains me to suggest it, but you'll probably have to contact support@teamlava.com

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    It pains me to suggest it, but you'll probably have to contact support@teamlava.com
    It is a known bug actually. I think so anyway Now I'm making myself uncertain...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xokay View Post
    I've been contacting Teamlava with the simple question of why I can't I update my password, email address, avatar and signature on these forums and they won't answer. Somehow we've been emailing back and forth for weeks and they have not answered my question. It's like they only read my first sentence and then respond to me. So I have to keep responding to them saying, "But what about..." and "But you didn't answer..." They even sent an email only asking me for my storm ID after I had already given it to them. So if I can't get a straight answer about those issues, I'm afraid to take this issue to email. I give up.

Executive Chef
    I have a sort of workaround I use. No promises, but it's worth a try I suppose.

When you open your shop, stay in it for a good while, 15 minutes or so. Don't visit other shops, don't minimize the app, just let it run. if during that time all goes well, try exiting the app. Give it about one minute and come back. If you have a lot of things gone already, close up and try again. If all is going well, go ahead and leave. You should be able to sustain a normal selling rate.

Hope it works for you! I've had some luck doing it.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharliesCity View Post
    I've been contacting Teamlava with the simple question of why I can't I update my password, email address, avatar and signature on these forums and they won't answer. Somehow we've been emailing back and forth for weeks and they have not answered my question. It's like they only read my first sentence and then respond to me. So I have to keep responding to them saying, "But what about..." and "But you didn't answer..." They even sent an email only asking me for my storm ID after I had already given it to them. So if I can't get a straight answer about those issues, I'm afraid to take this issue to email. I give up.
    That's because there is, I think, a glitch (new accounts don't have an edit either!). Support mainly give canned messages to save time. Also, that sort of thing should be mentioned in the Community Manager thread (although it's not necessary anymore as I've answered it!).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast