Thread: 19x22 expansion in RS

Rhino Keeper

19x22 expansion in RS

Will this be coming to Bakery and Fashion, or is this exclusive to Restaurant?

maybe it already is but you havent leveled up high enough yet . What level are you on?

Executive Chef
    As of right now, 17x20 is the biggest in BS. I don't play the other. Maybe someone else can help with that one.

Rhino Keeper
    Eleisa I'm 71 and 56 in those two games so I'm plenty high enough to be able to expand. You can see all available expansions in the enhancements tab regardless of your level, even if they show as locked.

My question for Magma was whether they intend to implement expansions larger than 17x20 for Bakery and Fashion, as they did in Restaurant.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MissCeara View Post
    Eleisa I'm 71 and 56 in those two games so I'm plenty high enough to be able to expand. You can see all available expansions in the enhancements tab regardless of your level, even if they show as locked.

My question for Magma was whether they intend to implement expansions larger than 17x20 for Bakery and Fashion, as they did in Restaurant.
    I'm not sure if it's intended, but I'll be sure to let them know. I know players of most TL games are asking for expansions, so I'm letting our dev team know that as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Fantastic, thank you!!