Thread: is the connection issues only on android?

Farm Supplier

Unhappy is the connection issues only on android?

I have had a lot of connection issues since yesterday. I have full bars on service so its not the reason. I know there has been other complaints of this. Is this only related to android based phones? It's frustrating!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by blondhorse View Post
    I have had a lot of connection issues since yesterday. I have full bars on service so its not the reason. I know there has been other complaints of this. Is this only related to android based phones? It's frustrating!
    nope... I am on iphone 4 and having lots of issues on all games, -- the most on farm story
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the reply. It's been happening a lot today. I sure hope the issue is addressed soon!

Rhino Keeper
    I have had the same problem last 2 days - much worse than usual!!! I spend 2 hours planting the same crop on my farm this morning. I am not tech savvy but I think I read something about servers. Somehow Team Lava is overloading with too many players and not enough servers or something to handle them. I can get on other games ( not team lava ) so I know that it is not my phone that has connection problems. But, somewhere TL replied to a player that it was not their problem but player's connection. I don't believe it for a minute. I have complained several times on the forum. Maybe it would cost TL too much money to fix the problem. There are times when I can fly through visits and gifting and taking care of my 5 games - really makes the games fun - play and not work!!! I just hope enough players complain and TL will do something to correct issue!