Thread: week update

Executive Chef
    Here is the dish:

Executive Chef
    thanks, it looks cool, wonder what next weeks update will include

Rhino Keeper
    cast add me homie! lol thanks for the pic

Executive Chef
    No problem. I guess you want me to add you in the game. Send you a Friend Request.

Rhino Keeper
    sin city right ? gotchu! Lets make the last day on earth worthwhile by tipping it all =P

Executive Chef
    LOL. Yeah, it's Sin City. I finished tipping all of my neighbors. It's a good thing I only have 21 neighbors. In Zoo Story, I have more than 200 neighbors. Lets not waste my last few hours tipping all of those people where I can be here and talking to you guys.

Rhino Keeper
    haha so i see you're from big apple too huh, thats good we got same time frame which means you wouldn't tip me overnight and fill up my tables too fast!!

P.s. do you believe in may 21?

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I'm from the Big Apple. I'm a night owl so sometimes I stay up until 3:00am so I can tip my neighbors and get it over with.

P.s. No, I think its bogus. People have no life thats why they need to invent things up. On the other hand, I will go out with a bang because I will be meeting Chelsea Handler tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper
    O SNAP now that woman is dangerous =p you gon watch her comedy show? Yea i do that too sometimes but after 3 is like... I'm in a total knockout status so i cant stay up any longer lmao Any hours after that which is around 6-7 hours will be the time that i cant really return favors to my neighbors. That's why i prefer more local or same time frame people to be my neighbors =)

Rhino Keeper
    so if your not lvl 65 you dont recieve the update... did they update anything besides food.. like were there any new items to purchase??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast