Thread: Landscape and Decorations items need to be rotatable please developers.

unregistered

Landscape and Decorations items need to be rotatable please developers.

If these items could be rotated before or after placement (through the edit menu) it would make landscaping more of a pleasure and you would no longer need two purchasable versions of the same fence or miss the lack of a vertical (?) hedge, etc.

Thank you for reading.

Vortron

Cool Yeah

Yeah .. I wanted to have a bunch of cows staring down a bunch of chickens.. but they all face the same way. Be great if you could rotate them.

TeamLava Staff
    This is something we are working on for a future patch. Our artists are drawing as fast as they can. please be patient.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
    Quote Originally Posted by supercow View Post
    This is something we are working on for a future patch. Our artists are drawing as fast as they can. please be patient.
    No hurry, I am in for the long haul anyway but thank you for letting me know.

Has anyone reported the current clipping between Hedges and Flagstones, where the odd stone placed behind a hedge will remain in the foreground? Is M. C. Escher among those artists? (I kid)

KILLJOY
    Quote Originally Posted by supercow View Post
    do it NOW!