Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No bonus Club Cash for downloading Texas Poker?

New Resident
    I am EXTREMELY RELUCTANT to download this game.
    With all of the negative feedback and fraudulent complaints about iTunes accounts being charged for poker money I am surprised that (a) you have affiliated yourself with this game, (b) you are PUSHING people to download it across all of your great TL games.
    I only hope that I don't lose concentration for a second and accitentally hit the "download now" button.
    To all of you who have downloaded it -
    Quite a few people have been charged for in app poker chip purchases.
    Please be careful

New Resident
    Please be careful and watch your iTunes account with this game - it has heaps of negative/fraudulent feedback and complaints.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, guys. You should only get the Gems in the game in which you downloaded the app.
    You've said different before in another thread. You said you get it in ALL the games you have. I even followed the download link from ALL my games just to be sure, but only got the gems in 1 game, Treasure Story, the one I didn't need it in the most.
    Since this has happened to A LOT of people, there should be compensation, like re-offer the gem promotion again as "Open Texas Poker to recieve 7 gems" and have it give 7 gems to ALL games like it's supposed to. That way people will stop complaining about this and TeamLava won't have to follow up on all the tickets and give gems one by one as they should.
    Ragamuffin.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiacml View Post
    yeah... I got the gems on one story only. Is it supposed to have it on all the stories?
    Yes, all of the ones that pop up with boxes that say, "download farm story and get 3 gems free!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12