Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Achievements Impossible to Unlock?

New Resident

Question Achievements Impossible to Unlock?

Why is it that some Game Center achievements are impossible to unlock? There are achievements for gaining level 1 mastery in items that can only be given as gifts, or only exist in your personal closet. As far as I know, there is now way to gain any mastery in these items. (I am level 28, and am rank 1 of all clothing except the princess collection.) The list is as follows:

White T-Shirts
    Orange Chiffon Tops
    Cotton Floral Tops
    Sheer Dot Tunics
    Pink Bow Corsets
    Skinny Jeans
    Contrast Pumps
    Studded Ankle Boots
    Licorice Heels
    Mew Mew Satchels
    Cherry Shades
    Red Scarves

All these Game Center achievements so 0% completed. Is there any way to unlock them? Or will this just have to be addressed in a future update?

I really hope someone answers this. I would really like to know too!

Fashion Designer
    could they be collection items that have yet to have been released?
    Saint Bernards are like potato chips, you cant have just one.
    Got Drool?

Executive Chef
    We can't get achievement because we don't order them. You have to order them in order to begin achievement. It would be nice to have them for ordering but they aren't.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    We can't get achievement because we don't order them. You have to order them in order to begin achievement. It would be nice to have them for ordering but they aren't.
    But might they be coming soon?

Anyone from Teamlava please respond, ive been wanting to complete the achievements every since it got out.

Quote Originally Posted by xSnowyOwlx View Post
    How do we order them then?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fortheachievements View Post
    How do we order them then?
    You don't, they aren't for ordering at this time. Perhaps in a future update TL will let us have more clothing lines that have those items in them.

I hope there's a plan for change.

I think the items were available when I first downloaded the game a year or two ago. I seem to remember the pink corset being part of a Halloween costume. I had actually taken the app off my phone until recently because I didn't have time to play. When I re-downloaded it I noticed that many items were different. I hope team lava either updates game center or re-adds the items that are missing (I have aquired all other achievements) it's very frustrating to be stuck under 100%.

Banned

Hmm....

I wonder about that to. Is it for android/google play? Sorry idk!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast