Thread: Finding an old ID/Cafe's

Finding an old ID/Cafe's

Hi everyone,

I was playing Bakery Story & Restaurant Story on my iPhone but unfortunately the phone went for a swim and died :-( !!! I have since got a new one and re added them both but have had to start all over again. I can't remember my Storm ID and I can't find a way to retrieve it. I was doing fairly well on them both and I'm gutted that I've lost them. Is there anyway I can retrieve my old 'Story's' and ID??

Thanx,
    Kelly x

Just to add that the old phone doesn't register on iTunes anymore so I can't find my UDID x

Hi guys, well many thanks for finding my old id and transferring it over (although I got a bit of a shock cos I'd started all over with CS, FS & NS to find they'd all vanished this morn)!! Never mind worse things happen!! Anyway, my question is that since it has been transferred (today) I am no longer receiving notifications of when my food/drink is ready hence me having a lot of spoiled stuff :-( Is there any reason for this??? I have checked and all my push notifications are on nd nothing there has changed so just wondered if this has happened to anyone else. I've got an iphone 4 btw xx

Host(ess)
    Email support@teamlava.com for any questions regarding account transfer. That's what I did, and they replied in a couple days and solved my problem immediately

Rhino Keeper
    Kelly - most, if not all, of us are not receiving push notifications since the server maintenance this morning. No worries, it is not a problem on your end.