Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help me

I have some problem about my boutique. I changed items and furnitures in my boutique yesterday, afterwards my customers can not find their way to any changing room. They're not buy clothing in my boutigue and now I have only 10 customers. How can I do? Please tell me. T-T

New Resident
    There must be stuff in the way. Move some stuff around.

You mean I should move items and furnitures again or move they look like original version.

Rhino Keeper
    The floor is a grid of possible pathways for customers from the door to everything in your shop. Customers can move horizontally and vertically from square to square. They cannot move diagonally.

A good way to see if your furniture placements are accommodating to customer pathways, is to grab an piece of furniture(i.e. potted plant or ottoman) and drag it from the doorway to the dressing room and make sure that the path you want the customer to travel is green (meaning you can place that potted plant on any grid along the way.) Should you encounter a dead end, or grid is red, then you've found your problem.

Another solution (an easy way to see clearly how the grid works) is use alternating tiles (like checker board) so you know exactly where each square is. (Concrete flooring will also work.)

I tried to change from grid floor to checker board tiles(as your suggestion). It' s not work. I don't know that something wrong in my boutique. T^T

Executive Chef
    Can you upload a picture of your Boutique so we can see the problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please post a screenshot so we can better help you.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, to add, the potted plant on the right is blocking the standing mirror. Customers will need the block of space right in front of that mirror in order to use it.

Rhino Keeper
    I see your problem now. The path to the dressing rooms are blocked by the lamp, two ottoman, and two potted plants. Removing any of those will open the access way for customers to access the dressing rooms.

Thanks so much for your good suggestion. I moved the lamp and two ottoman, and two potted plants that blocked the path to dressing room as your suggestion. Oh,it's so work. Now, my customers can find their way for buying clothes in my boutique and they become my good customers. I have 100 satisfied customers for my boutique. Wow, I'm very happy. Thanks again my friend ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast