Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update has arrived & what a surprise.

Update has arrived & what a surprise.

I woke up this morning turned on my phone & farm story to find a notice about a new update

so we have a wind turbine, a black bull & apricot trees & what a surprise one costs 6 gems & one cost 21 gems, so more thing for TeamLava to make more money.

what about add thing that we dont have to buy with gems, this is a game not a shopping trip.

what about a item that grows in 2 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours or let us convert game money in to gems.

i will never buy gems to get a item in a game it just not worth it.

Executive Chef
    Well, that's peanuts - done and "gnome" that is. The Apricot Trees will take a little longer - about 15 days with my current orchard number of about 85 trees. No gems payable for them, in fairness. But this is the first crop update since artichokes and chrysants - how long ago was that ? Weekly updates ? I think not !

Fashion Designer
    I for one like the update. Playing devils advocate, they should release one or two things a week, rather than many things at once then nothing for weeks or months. Space it out so they can meet the weekly update ad and quell the squealing.

I think it fair if they added one or two free items, then some for gems. They have to make a living too. If everything was free the game couldn't operate for long. At least not with any amount of quality and lavas graphic ability exceeds anything I've seen thus far.

Good job Lava, thanks, and keep up the good work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lesleypsg1 View Post
    I for one like the update. Playing devils advocate, they should release one or two things a week, rather than many things at once then nothing for weeks or months. Space it out so they can meet the weekly update ad and quell the squealing.

I think it fair if they added one or two free items, then some for gems. They have to make a living too. If everything was free the game couldn't operate for long. At least not with any amount of quality and lavas graphic ability exceeds anything I've seen thus far.

as if u can read my mind
    could not agree more

Rhino Keeper
    I don't agree totally. Yes, TL needs to make money, but it is not absolutely necessary to divide the offered items into coin-only items and gem-only items. All "gem" items of "We Rule" are also offered for coins.... and take a look where they are: Above TL's games. "We Rule" is right now in the Top Grossing list at rank #17. The "best" of all TL's games is in the Top Grossing list at rank #39 (Fashion Story). Even "Tiny Zoo" (Rank #29) is above all of TL's games.

Obviously "We Rule's" concept works much better... and they have free update all the fri****g time. In fact, they have more updates for We Rule in a week, than TL has for all of their games combined in a month.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!

You have read my mind. It would be so logical! Although (I don't play FmS, but I assume the same thing happened as on RS), it said 'The weekly update is here!'. Does that mean that they are changing their ways and are now going to launch weekly updates properly now?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by chvchv View Post
    I don't agree totally. Yes, TL needs to make money, but it is not absolutely necessary to divide the offered items into coin-only items and gem-only items. All "gem" items of "We Rule" are also offered for coins.... and take a look where they are: Above TL's games. "We Rule" is right now in the Top Grossing list at rank #17. The "best" of all TL's games is in the Top Grossing list at rank #39 (Fashion Story). Even "Tiny Zoo" (Rank #29) is above all of TL's games.

Obviously "We Rule's" concept works much better... and they have free update all the fri****g time. In fact, they have more updates for We Rule in a week, than TL has for all of their games combined in a month.
    Sometimes, in a month, TL games get no update at all, so that would make sense. I hope that they do start releasing weekly updates though...I expect I'll now get a load of comments saying things like "you wish". Prove them wrong TeamLava!

Fashion Designer

Well chvchv, I disagree with you completely. I've played both We series and tap. About We, I find the graphics terrible, and the bugs so annoying I stopped playing. The crashing is constant. I never paid ngmoco a dime because when I could save to buy an item I did that rather than fork over real money. Yes, some people are impatient and bought, but willing to bet there are many like me who waited and saved. It's probably why they have terrible graphics and servers that crash.

As for tap....graphics suck. Nuff said. Guess I'm just a graphics snob.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Sometimes, in a month, TL games get no update at all, so that would make sense. I hope that they do start releasing weekly updates though...I expect I'll now get a load of comments saying things like "you wish". Prove them wrong TeamLava!
    Personally I think it's their intent all along, they've just struggled organizing their business process. All things considered, it's still a fairly new genre....under two years. It takes time to pull it together. But in a world where people are demanding instant gratification on just about everything, guess we have to put up with the demanding ego types with a heavy sigh and roll of the eyes. I've been playing for a year, think I'll hang in there with them because I enjoy the games and thus far no alternatives I like.

Fashion Designer
    I don't agree totally. Yes, TL needs to make money, but it is not absolutely necessary to divide the offered items into coin-only items and gem-only items. All "gem" items of "We Rule" are also offered for coins.... and take a look where they are: Above TL's games. "We Rule" is right now....
    (edit to save space...read his/her post)
    So begs the question as it really seems to bother you....why are you even bothering with lava games?
    Their ad ticks off
    Lack of updates tick you off
    Gem item costing ticks you off
    does anything about these games or the company NOT tick you off?
    Must be as you're still around and playing...love to hear what it is.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast