Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pucca's restuarant

Executive Chef

Pucca's restuarant

Has anyone played the iphone game Pucca's Restaurant? It's a new cooking game that doesn't require internet
    and they promise regular updates
    Last edited by redbites; 05-13-11 at 04:12 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Lol. I'm sure TL will love your telling their dedicated members to play on a different company's game, very similar sounding to one of theirs! I haven't, but I might give it a try.

Executive Chef
    I just played a little bit, like 5 minutes of it. it's funny, all the characters are running around
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I just played a little bit, like 5 minutes of it. it's funny, all the characters are running around
    Yeah it's so weird how they run around so much and I wonder if they will regularily update the game

Executive Chef
    I haven't figured out how to move items yet though
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I haven't figured out how to move items yet though
    I don't know how to move things either, but when you know can you please let me know?

Executive Chef
    Sure, if u find out b4 me, please let me know also

Farm Supplier
    Just tried that yesterday~ if you hold down on the object you want to move for a moment, it'll pop out of "selling" mode and allow you to move things. ^^

And it's a funny game - your character does nothing between cooking time but run around like a headless chicken x'D Kind of cool that whenever she gets the lightbulb above her head and you tap on her, you get a small amount of coins.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for letting me know about moving things and I didn't know you could get money for touching the lightbulb

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsOnDollarBills View Post
    Just tried that yesterday~ if you hold down on the object you want to move for a moment, it'll pop out of "selling" mode and allow you to move things. ^^
    -thank you! would have never figured that out for myself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast