Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool/Creative cities

Unregistered

Cool/Creative cities

Is it me or is there a lack of cool looking/ creative cities? In the past week I must have cleaned thousands of cities and probably could count on one hand the amount of cities that looked cool.

LukesEmpire

Wink LukesEmpire

Hi, take a look at my city!

Storm8ID: LukesEmpire

Daniel922866
    Drivers from your factories can't deliver anything because their is no road where they can drive out of the factries ;o)

chapichapo

I agree

I agree there's a very few cities with good looking. May be there's a probleme with extensions : it's too expensive and difficul to have more room, so people use all available place for items to earn money, without caring about the look.

Arkthus
    I do try to pay attention to the look of my city, always have a road next to each building so people can walk in and out, or cars drive in/out.
    Everything is organized, there is a residential part and a shopping part, and also a industrial part.

Take a Look ! Storm8 ID : Arkthus - City : Arkthus City

Unregistered

Red face Next expansion

I try to have a good looking city. No fun to just stack in bldgs. Ok bye if others play differently. Any idea when we will get another expansion option? I am gettin bored and want to add stuff. Add me judyjudy

Nostro

creative city

See my beautiful city.
    ID Nostro
    city - Vladivostok
    https://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1183/vladiv.jpg

Unregistered
    Personally, I think my daughter and I did a pretty good job on her city. I've come across many who are putting a nice effort in too.

ebonyx99

ID ebonyx99

Who ever left the last post with the picture...You should have left your storm8 id. It is beautiful.

Unregistered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast