Thread: Items speed selling. Est of fix?

Fashion Designer

Items speed selling. Est of fix?

I fill the racks, which can take days. Open my shop, return 10 minutes later and inventory cleaned out.

Any idea when this issue will get fixed? It's getting really annoying and has been ongoing since release of game. Please give an est. Time of fix, or alternatively, if it won't be fixed, please let us know too. Some don't mind speed sales. However I'll opt not to play anymore. I've been holding off buying gems to see where this goes. Any response much appreciated. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I find that this doesn't happen as often if you don't hoard your clothes for too long. Just spread your clothes apart onto many different racks and they will be available to be "liked".
    I don't think they are going to fix this any time soon or at all because it has been here a long time in most the games and it's not a very big problem.
    Ragamuffin.

Fashion Designer
    The only game I'm experiencing this is fashion. I'm not hoarding clothes. Doesn't matter how much or little is out, whatever is out sells almost instantly. Ive been playing these games for a year now. R.s. Had a glitch, but that was resolved quite a while ago. Not perfect, but at least not instant food sales. Fashion is instant clothes sales.

Magma, or any team lava employee, any comment? If not slated for fix then I plan on deleting as it's frustrating the way it is. Thanks for any response

Fashion Designer
    You hoo....any response? Issue is still happening. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Sorry for the lack of response. I can't give an honest est. time of fix, as I don't know how long it will take to find the root of the issue and correct it. (I'm no computer engineer). But I can say that we are actively working on this issue.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry for the lack of response. I can't give an honest est. time of fix, as I don't know how long it will take to find the root of the issue and correct it. (I'm no computer engineer). But I can say that we are actively working on this issue.
    Awesome. Thanks GM, that's all I needed to hear. So now I'll patiently wait 