Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 6/06: Shadow Solstice | storybook information on page 1

Question, I finished the stone hedge level 10. It’s still giving me event pieces, as well as the solar frog giving just xp coin. It’s not updated to give the new drops. Will this update later? Thank you! ��

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshadow1969 View Post
    Question, I finished the stone hedge level 10. It?s still giving me event pieces, as well as the solar frog giving just xp coin. It?s not updated to give the new drops. Will this update later? Thank you! ��
    Usually the items won't get their official drops until after the event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Usually the items won't get their official drops until after the event is over.
    Great, thankx for the help!

Rhino Keeper
    I?m on my day 10 and the side goal is requiring 2 Solar Tiara, whereas the upgrade is only requiring 1. Curious. 🤨

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I?m on my day 10 and the side goal is requiring 2 Solar Tiara, whereas the upgrade is only requiring 1. Curious. ��
    I saw that and decided it was a day late so am ignoring it, since it gives you nothing much.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I saw that and decided it was a day late so am ignoring it, since it gives you nothing much.
    Since I had extra supplies, I made another. It didn't clear the goal when I collected it. Don't bother.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I?m on my day 10 and the side goal is requiring 2 Solar Tiara, whereas the upgrade is only requiring 1. Curious. ��
    At the end of the last storybook the final requirement included 2 x day 9 craft but only 1 is needed for the upgrade. The only thing is the storybook goal and doesn't show finished but the upgrade gets us the character anyway. I made the extra one so now I have 1 storage. Seems the pattern is set, we waste resources too as another materials only item in inventory. (Ah well!)

Similar issue about side goal requiring 2 but only one such needed upgrade the building to last level. The building looked unfinished but then changed to complete later days. Hopefully it would be the same this time.

Nightclub Owner
    So, I'm confused about the Froglet... are they going to reintroduce it at some point? We first thought it would show up as the RM prize but that's been changed so then I thought maybe they'd list in the market. The summer sale started today and no Froglet in the market and I finished the Storybook but didn't see it offered in any VP so I'm super confused as to whether or not we'll ever see it again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    So, I'm confused about the Froglet... are they going to reintroduce it at some point? We first thought it would show up as the RM prize but that's been changed so then I thought maybe they'd list in the market. The summer sale started today and no Froglet in the market and I finished the Storybook but didn't see it offered in any VP so I'm super confused as to whether or not we'll ever see it again.
    I bought the VP for the Purple Froglets but it didn't include them when I received the event parts, even though it showed the froglets in the description.