Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New items bug? | beach candle etc

New items bug? | beach candle etc

My new items such as Beach Bouy and Candle Display cannot be edited, move or remove.. Anyone encounters? Can help? Thanks!

Fashion Designer

they put the wrong item in the curise

i have a video to describe this bug
    The decorations in the display area are not the same as those in the normal cruise activities. The decorations in the display area cannot be clicked and should not appear in the rewards of the cruise activities. The decorations in the display area version can no longer be moved when placed on the floor, and their floor area is the size of one square. No matter how big the original modeling size of the decoration is, my restaurant has been blocked because of these wrong display area decoration, completely unable to operate normally, and the bug decoration in these display areas cannot be moved
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Fashion Designer

Cruise reward decorations cannot be moved after they are placed

The reward decorations given by the cruise were in the wrong form and could not be moved once placed in the restaurant, which seriously affected the operation of my restaurant
    Request that these error decorations be replaced with normal moving decorations. Do not confuse the decorations in the cruise activity display area with the normal decorations.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20240528_234058.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	74601
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snowcrystal14 View Post
    My new items such as Beach Bouy and Candle Display cannot be edited, move or remove.. Anyone encounters? Can help? Thanks!
    I've flagged this issue with S8.

merged duplicate threads.

Issues resolved for me already. Thanks a lot!

Sigh. It happens again. The beach candles table that I just received from my cruise event cannot be edited, move or remove. So sad. Please kindly help to resolve this issue. Thank you!

The team is aware and is looking into it.

Update: The items can be moved and stored but cannot be rotated. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-29-24 at 02:26 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Unfortunately my beach candles table still cannot be moved or stored.. Thanks for flagging this issue again!

Hi, my beach candles table from the previous cruise event still cannot be moved or stored.. Hope anyone can help to resolve this issue soon.. Thank you so much..

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've sent another report to S8 on this. Can I check if this issue affects all players??

Note above post from S8: The items can be moved and stored but cannot be rotated

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast