Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 98

Thread: Castle Story 5/09: A Knight's Tail | event information on page 1

  1. #71
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest (A0)
    Posts
    6,505
    Yeap, was a bit surprised. Now, not an issue, I still have many crafts to do in the MCR Just hoping to know what the top prize will drop!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  2. #72
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    770
    I was hoping for a Realm Master so I could get Seeker Coins and also because I have no energy to spare to fight monsters. I barely have enough energy to chop these Pugwillows.
    I really hope that the new value pack that is released tomorrow will include 15 minutes of unlimited energy as it is also the weekend and time to slay Goblins.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

  3. #73
    Eight adventures thus far… no pug fairy. I think i give up /:

  4. #74
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I was hoping for a Realm Master so I could get Seeker Coins and also because I have no energy to spare to fight monsters. I barely have enough energy to chop these Pugwillows.
    I really hope that the new value pack that is released tomorrow will include 15 minutes of unlimited energy as it is also the weekend and time to slay Goblins.
    No energy in this pack, but I am pleased nevertheless. I got enough event items to complete the upgrade of my Pug Throne, so I don't need to do any more chopping. The other included items are useful to me as well, like faerie chests and some traps and Beastmaster Tokens. The price was right, too.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

  5. #75
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Queensland Australia
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    Eight adventures thus far… no pug fairy. I think i give up /:
    I don't do the adventures hoping for the prize, I do them for the other drops. I was able to finish today because of the Ivy items dropped from adventures. If I get the prize it's just a pleasant aside. I hope you do get one before you give up (depending on the resources you have to do adventures)

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by JD_Lindsey View Post
    Attachment 74412Attachment 74413I
    8 hour collection/32 gem
    I was happy to get this item from Adventures but have collected quite a few times and so far only black flags for earth wisps, which suggests either the back of the card is wrong or the drops were incorrectly assigned to this item. If it drops what the card states, I would keep it out, but if it drops what is listed on page 1, I would place in storage as I don?t need those drops and would not want it for appearance alone. Please Storm8 either correct the card description or the drops. Thank you!

  7. #77
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJoyAnne View Post
    I was happy to get this item from Adventures but have collected quite a few times and so far only black flags for earth wisps, which suggests either the back of the card is wrong or the drops were incorrectly assigned to this item. If it drops what the card states, I would keep it out, but if it drops what is listed on page 1, I would place in storage as I don?t need those drops and would not want it for appearance alone. Please Storm8 either correct the card description or the drops. Thank you!
    Usually the drops that are listed don't start until the quest is over or after Wednesday night for me.

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    Is this bugged or am I missing something? Perhaps i might need to put in a ticket

    Attachment 74414 Attachment 74415 Attachment 74416
    I have this too, I think it is part of the Luna the Knight story. I?m guessing they will unlock when we finish all the feasts?

  9. #79
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    Eight adventures thus far… no pug fairy. I think i give up /:

    I can’t remember how many I did, but I have no more blooms and not wasting energy to get 1 in 30 chops x5… noooo thank you. Without a guarantee, not interested.

  10. #80
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    17,334
    The pug faerie inventory card is wrong. I'll report it tomorrow. Those drops are for the pug knight in the MRC.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •