Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 98

Thread: Castle Story 5/09: A Knight's Tail | event information on page 1

  1. #81
    Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    17,286
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    I have this too, I think it is part of the Luna the Knight story. I?m guessing they will unlock when we finish all the feasts?
    No those screenshots are for this event. They are the adventure requirements goal. If the adventure is locked for the OP you need to log a ticket with support asap. It happens sometimes and support will fix it quickly. They don't work weekends but will get to it soon.

  2. #82
    I have completed 4-5 adventures and have gotten 2 pug fairies, still no squeaky horses from adventures or stables.
    I am collecting from the stables regularly but nothing. I just give up!
    Agree with others that blooms are not dropping even from the gem purchased trees. No way to even finish community event. I really hate having nearly completed items in storage with no hope of them being useful, all because of the algorithm!

  3. #83
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Location
    The Glimmer Gate 🏰
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by howardsend View Post
    I have completed 4-5 adventures and have gotten 2 pug fairies, still no squeaky horses from adventures or stables.
    I am collecting from the stables regularly but nothing. I just give up!
    Agree with others that blooms are not dropping even from the gem purchased trees. No way to even finish community event. I really hate having nearly completed items in storage with no hope of them being useful, all because of the algorithm!
    Howardsend, I was have very similar issues with the squeaky horse drops. What started doing which helped out a lot was to force close the game and reopen it before I went to the stable to try and collect the squeaky horse. It seem to work out for me.

  4. #84
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Location
    The Glimmer Gate 🏰
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    Eight adventures thus far? no pug fairy. I think i give up /:
    I have sent at least 5 adventures and have not gotten 1 pug faerie but have seen other realms with 3 or more pug faeries on them. What?s the issue with that? Bad algorithm IMO. It becomes very tedious work to continually chop pugwillow trees in hopes of getting a rare chance at a pugwillow bloom. Only reason I?m trying for the pug faerie is because I read somewhere that there was a chance that it dropped expansion permits. If it doesn?t drop expansion permits, I?m not going to try again to get it.

  5. #85
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    8,114
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Van_Helsing View Post
    I have sent at least 5 adventures and have not gotten 1 pug faerie but have seen other realms with 3 or more pug faeries on them. What?s the issue with that? Bad algorithm IMO. It becomes very tedious work to continually chop pugwillow trees in hopes of getting a rare chance at a pugwillow bloom. Only reason I?m trying for the pug faerie is because I read somewhere that there was a chance that it dropped expansion permits. If it doesn?t drop expansion permits, I?m not going to try again to get it.
    Page 1 has the drop list and you're correct that Permits are on it:

    Pug Faerie -- earth wisp, expansion permit, spellbound dew, trade ticket, wisp lantern

  6. #86
    I just tried force closing before checking the stables and still no squeaky horses. Thanks for the tip, it was worth trying! I would gladly trade a pug fairie for some horses! It would be nice to have a way to sell or trade items to other players like some of the other games.

  7. #87
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    761
    The fact that some of us try and try to get the rare adventure drop while others get multiples is simply infuriating. In 3 years of play I got 1 whole prize drop. Trying to collect the complete set of pugs from the event is impossible when one item is up to chance.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

  8. #88
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    238
    I have a question about the 1 hour point boost (for 10 gems) in the pug beast master event… are the double points for the 3 crafting items too or just fighting beasts?


    Edit: another question… I can’t find the drops for the pug knight award in the beast master event… anyone know?
    Last edited by icastled; 05-21-24 at 09:57 PM.

  9. #89
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    8,114
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    I have a question about the 1 hour point boost (for 10 gems) in the pug beast master event… are the double points for the 3 crafting items too or just fighting beasts?
    It doubles ALL LB points earned during that hour.

  10. #90
    Nightclub Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest (A0)
    Posts
    6,485
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    Edit: another question… I can’t find the drops for the pug knight award in the beast master event… anyone know?
    Info not available yet.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •