Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 91

Thread: Castle Story 5/09: A Knight's Tail | event information on page 1

  1. #61
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    742
    I?ve been playing for 4 years and got the adventure prize *once*

    The drop rate for blooms is abysmal. I?m also working on the Candy Kingdom storyline. The drop rate for Candied Leaves is ludicrous. How do they expect you to complete something in a limited time when the odds are so low? Odds are stacked against players, and it?s getting frustrating and boring.

  2. #62
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I?ve been playing for 4 years and got the adventure prize *once*

    The drop rate for blooms is abysmal. I?m also working on the Candy Kingdom storyline. The drop rate for Candied Leaves is ludicrous. How do they expect you to complete something in a limited time when the odds are so low? Odds are stacked against players, and it?s getting frustrating and boring.

    I totally agree with your sentiment!! I feel it too.

    What I do when there have to be tons of resources needed like candied leaves from willows, I plant a huge section of trees before weekday warrior. I’ll get 2-3 waterings in ahead of time, then use the first unlimited energy to finish watering them, then the next round to chop them down. Just make sure you track the inventory count so you don’t over chop and waste the resources. Then next weekday warrior, same thing.

    Try to craft items ahead of time to use up what you have in inventory so you get the most out of the unlimited energy.

    I will also buy the 1st level value pack that offers 15 min unlimited energy. I don’t spend money on hobbies and entertainment so I don’t guilt-trip myself if I spend a few dollars for this line of entertainment.

    Good luck and hope this helps.

  3. #63
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Queensland Australia
    Posts
    924
    I obviously don't understand the ppl who put the value packs together. Why put in Gold Apples when this event needs Gold Nuggets?

  4. #64
    I?m afraid that might be a be careful what you wish for I got the Fairy on the first try and now there are no squeaky horses spawning. This happened to me once before and after getting enough drops from the stables to level up one time, I never got anything else from the stables. So far it?s happening again! I would rather complete the entire quest than have the reward from the adventure. There was no resolution or response from support last time and I probably won?t even try this time.

  5. #65
    The drops on the squeaky horse from stables have pretty much come to a halt. Can we get one of the moderators to check with the S8 team on the drop rate of the squeaky horse?

  6. #66
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    803
    I'm still getting squeaky horses, even though I have crafted the 22 items and don't need any more.

  7. #67
    Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    17,161
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Van_Helsing View Post
    The drops on the squeaky horse from stables have pretty much come to a halt. Can we get one of the moderators to check with the S8 team on the drop rate of the squeaky horse?
    It's normal for each game to behave slightly differently bc of how the algorithm works, but it is the same algorithm for everyone. If you can afford the golden nuggets to go on adventures, you will get horse drops from that occasionally too. I appreciate it can be so frustrating when they don't drop. We have plenty of time left in the event but like all events, collecting from the stable (or the equivalent for this format) has to be done as often as you can, and at best every 3 hours when it's ready for collection. It's only going to be an issue if you're not keeping up with the other drops as with Ivy's one to upgrade. So, unfortunately, this isn't something I can escalate.

  8. #68
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    I totally agree with your sentiment!! I feel it too.

    What I do when there have to be tons of resources needed like candied leaves from willows, I plant a huge section of trees before weekday warrior. I’ll get 2-3 waterings in ahead of time, then use the first unlimited energy to finish watering them, then the next round to chop them down. Just make sure you track the inventory count so you don’t over chop and waste the resources. Then next weekday warrior, same thing.

    Try to craft items ahead of time to use up what you have in inventory so you get the most out of the unlimited energy.

    I will also buy the 1st level value pack that offers 15 min unlimited energy. I don’t spend money on hobbies and entertainment so I don’t guilt-trip myself if I spend a few dollars for this line of entertainment.

    Good luck and hope this helps.
    Thank you so much for the information and tips! I am using some of these tips, but will be sure to integrate the others into my game play, also. I have been trying to make the most of Weekday Warrior.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

  9. #69
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    2,047
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Van_Helsing View Post
    The drops on the squeaky horse from stables have pretty much come to a halt. Can we get one of the moderators to check with the S8 team on the drop rate of the squeaky horse?
    I've experienced, on all 4 accounts, the first few days gave a bunch of drops, then there is a run of days where they are sparse. So I try to set alarms Day 1 & 2, my experience seems to be I reliably get a bunch, that drizzle down starting Friday night. Over the weekend when it's easier or many of us to be home/set alarms/not be at work, they dry up.

    Mine have picked up again starting today. Between the Adventures and collecting a minimum of 4 times a day, I am easily keeping up. As SW has noted, being able to do Adventures is really key.

    If you don't have Gold Mines, put away a bunch of stuff for WW, fill that space with Rock Outcroppings, and chop rocks like crazy. I chop 40-60 strokes, do a Quick Collect, move to another area while the freshly chopped one clears. You ought to be able to get at least 3 nuggets doing both WW's. Once I think I got around 10! I also have grouped any potential Gold dropping items, and collect from them religiously.

    When working, I need to collect in the AM before work, at lunch, just after work, then again in the evening/before bed. If you aren't doing the lunch & after work, and are trying to squeeze 2 or more in the evening before bed, IMO the drops may be lower if it's a "low drop" time in the algorithm.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

  10. #70
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,751
    BeastMaster, not RealmMaster. But I still am not looking to add pugs ��.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2814.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	128.5 KB 
ID:	74455

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2815.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	74456

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2816.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	55.1 KB 
ID:	74457

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2817.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	74458

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •