Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/19: Baron's Bad Business | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    15 golden nuggets?! If that is correct info I’ll drop this event. That is too much. And why not apples, we have so many golden apple droppers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I just came to the forum to make sure this has been pointed out.

Make the max 5 Furious Flowers if you have the golden nuggets. 6 hour timer.
    And it's not even a guaranteed dropper! Of the 2 collects I managed on my 4 accounts so far, I got 6 items instead of 8. It's going to be MULTIPLE DAYS to collect 20! Probably five !!

Now it's 8 out of 12 collects
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-21-24 at 10:46 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    LoL You beat me by a fair margin 1'050 & 19'536 respectively. I don't have droppers, so it's slow to build up.
    I agree, maybe someday we can trade academy scrolls for Council scrolls? That would be great!

Fashion Designer
    My Flor Haven Meetup and Roly Bug didn't show up. They had a space on the board but wouldn't load the picture.
    A hard close and restart fixed the problem. Just in case it happens to others.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    And it's not even a guaranteed dropper! Of the 2 collects I managed on my 4 accounts so far, I got 6 items instead of 8. It's going to be MULTIPLE DAYS to collect 20! Probably five !!

Now it's 8 out of 12 collects
    You're having better returns than me. I am getting a 50% drop rate from my Furious Flower.

I hope the drop rate improves significantly.

Oi 350 energy per day. I think I am going to cut my losses now, on the new account that never has enough energy with plenty of playbook items. I started it hoping for another energy dropper but with this rate and the yield is just 2+, gonna wait on another one weekly dropper maybe.
    I hate quitting but oughta do it, sigh.

Nightclub Owner
    You're having better returns than me. I am getting a 50% drop rate from my Furious Flower.

So far the same experience, my drop rate is at 50%. So I will start crafting the fertilizer for level 7.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Completing the rest of them for 48 gems feels like a bargain considering the very low drop rate and that it costs 24 gems to speed each one up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3050.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	74045   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3051.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	74046  

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So far the same experience, my drop rate is at 50%. So I will start crafting the fertilizer for level 7.
    I've now done 100 collections, with a total of 60 gloves dropped. 2accounts had 14 each, 2 others got 16. So I hope your 50% rate increases a bit as we do all the collections to get 20. I may possibly get them done end of tomorrow, if I can get in 3 collections.

I think I panicked a bit, I only got in 2 collections Day 1 instead of 3. So setting a timer to make sure I get in 3 collections a day is important.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 04-21-24 at 10:47 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Oi 350 energy per day. I think I am going to cut my losses now, on the new account that never has enough energy with plenty of playbook items. I started it hoping for another energy dropper but with this rate and the yield is just 2+, gonna wait on another one weekly dropper maybe.
    I hate quitting but oughta do it, sigh.
    What level is this account? Remember the lower levels need waaay fewer gloves. IMO it's great of S8 to have a do-able way for lower levels to get a daily energy dropper. The hardest part likely is getting Glimmerdust, you can't make the fertilizers without it.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast