Thread: Castle Story 4/19: Baron's Bad Business | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Van_Helsing View Post
    I second this message. I?m in desperate need of some golden nuggets, which are really rare drops. (Really rare) is an understatement. I?m working off of one Furious Flower. Hopefully I can complete this event by the deadline. S8, a wider selection list of gift to send neighbors need to be considered.
    Treasure Chomp are a great golden nugget dropper. (I don't remember the event and couldn't find them in the Hub)

We were allowed 5. I regularly collect from the treasure chomp because they also drop stone, so I send the 5 day Courage Trade in the Cave of Courage every 5 days (99 stone). It returns many 1,000s of coins.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0960.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	740.0 KB 
ID:	74154

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Treasure Chomp are a great golden nugget dropper. (I don't remember the event and couldn't find them in the Hub)

We were allowed 5. I regularly collect from the treasure chomp because they also drop stone, so I send the 5 day Courage Trade in the Cave of Courage every 5 days (99 stone). It returns many 1,000s of coins.Click image for larger version. 

Yes, these chests are great, Im always maxed on all the gold items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    Yes, these chests are great, Im always maxed on all the gold items
    A while back when we were asked for input on what we’d like to see added to the game, gold droppers were a big request. And now we’ve got the Treasure Chomps and Golden Peacocks and the Fire Wagon and I bought a second Gold Mine. I’m not always maxed out but have been able to get tons of gems from the gold adventure. After playing for so many years, it’s relief not to stress over them.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post

Yeah, I don’t have any of those chests in my hub. I started the game mid March so I miss out on a lot of items and creatures that would help me progress faster. Thanks for the advise though.