Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Castle Story 4/11: Monster Hunt s61 & LB | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    champion! thanks Giselle!!

I didn't have time to go hunting this last week and ended up with a massive 2 points haha.

Executive Chef
    I was sitting in first through most of the week then woke up this morning having been passed. I waited until 4:30 and realized one of the cluster of third placers was starting to move up. With one hour left, I spent my 10 gems and started hitting horses and cashing in my crafted items. I passed first place, third place passed second place, then kept gaining up on me. In the end they must have had a few more crafts than me because they passed me at 10 minutes to go and ended up winning by 43 points.

Actually, the person who ended in third never moved again today so I could have stopped at any time; first is no big deal. But I’d already spent the gems, had the time and energy, and was able to get a number of gold tokens and replenish a couple of gems along the way. And I was giving my husband a play by play, since he is such a sports fan. It was a fun competition; after all, it’s only a game!

Lots of prizes I wouldn’t bother, but the Phoenix fighters are cute and bouncy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2773.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	167.0 KB 
ID:	74001

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    champion! thanks Giselle!!

I didn't have time to go hunting this last week and ended up with a massive 2 points haha.
    I was in the same boat. I was so jazzed up for this event - I really wanted to spend time battling Goblins on the weekend as well as Golems all week long so i could get more Seeker's Coins and Gold Tokens, but life had other plans. I was in 20th place! :O I did do some last minute battling and got to the 2300 points for the Phoenix Rider, but had no hope of getting the main prize, and i'm really bummed I only got about 2 Gold Tokens. Oh, I guess i got the milestone ones, too, but only earned 2 from battling.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234