Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - April 5th, 2024 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean

Goal: Kitchen Master - April 5th, 2024 (5 days)

Thanks to pcabral03, mamimari, zombiechick138, AnnirasSweets, pugpugsley for additional information and images

Goal Prize: U-Pizza Toss (4x4, 1 free)

Last edited by mogglo; 04-09-24 at 05:53 AM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Executive Chef

Hot Dog Stand (parts/new recipes/counter displays)

Last edited by pcabral03; 04-08-24 at 05:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A6F65EDB-7638-4535-89E7-59A65A7C5EBA.jpeg 
Views:	86 
Size:	674.1 KB 
ID:	73874 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B3E99162-8CF6-4E71-97C9-0D0BD345D0DD.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.00 MB 
ID:	73879. Name:  C2ACF1A6-205B-4F55-8651-6A107D267CE6.jpeg
Views: 1539
Size:  15.0 KB
    Last edited by mamimari; 04-06-24 at 10:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thanks @maminari for posting picture of prize. Like it very much, this 5 Day goal prize goes well with current 14 Day goal prizes 🙂

Wasn't the goal prize for this a previous goal item? I think I have it already.

It SEEMS clear that Storm8 IS listening to what we say... NOT to make us happier, but rather to make it even harder for us to succeed at these challenges! How so? You ask? A few challenges ago (March 15th, 5 day) ilikestuffies mentioned on March 16th that they start making 2 to 3 each of stew, chicken, & lemon-lime sodas on the Wednesday before the 5 day goal starts on Friday...

So I, knowing that Storm8 is likely to switch it up so we CAN'T anticipate what 2 day recipe they're going to throw at us next, started cooking 3 each of all 5 of RS's 2 day recipes. But what did I find today? They want FOUR of the 2 day Apple Pie recipe! So even though I prepped WEDNESDAY for today's likely goal, I'm STILL forced to either wait 2 days or spend gems. I am NOT going to be forced to spend gems! The ONLY way I MIGHT'VE prepped for this challenge is to have devoted TWENTY appliances to the 2 day recipes on Wednesday... I DON'T have nearly enough appliances for that... very few do!

What's worse, is that RS doesn't even give you a recognizable pattern when they DO make you cook 2 day recipes. If this had been BS, I'd know that they'll be wanting they same recipes in the same amounts during the 4th step of the 5 day goal. With RS, they will throw as many 2 day or other outrageous goals at you on whichever step during however many steps they want to! AND they aren't even checking THEIR OWN ACCURACY when making these challenges! When's the last time one ofthese challenges DIDN'T have something wrong with it SOMEWHERE?

Storm8....PLEASE stop going at breakneck speeds to put out a so-so product that's meant to break OUR banks whilst stuffing yours! You're making your customers VERY UNHAPPY and causing a large number of them to quit altogether! Please, PLEASE...slow down on making challenges and improve their quality and PLEASE make them achievable for the vast majority of us instead of the very few that are fortunate enough to be rich enough to buy their way to the end OR have hundreds of appliances to devote to these unreasonable goals! Otherwise, it's just not fair!

New Resident
    Yeah, and when you try to make them in advance, they change them to the 2-day-old lime sodas. You can't even tell in advance anymore. They do it so we pay for more gems, it's all for profit to benefit them only. What they do not get is that eventually people get tired and quit, I've done it so many times for over 10 years now.

Rhino Keeper
    Any info on part 2?

Host(ess)

Arrow

1) Do the grind
    2) Get bigger
    3) Spend the gems you earn on new ovens not cutie decorations.
    4) Complete the challenges with plenty of time to spare.

Host(ess)
    It will take 2 days for someone to finish the apple pies and then post the new info.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast