Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Mistakes wont let me delete

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem I did not read through all the threads but my baby bunnycorns timer is 18 hours now. it was fine all day until I started chapter five and now they're saying 18 hours this doesn't seem normal so I'm guessing this is a technical error has anyone else had this issue?
    Literally there was a player who posted above yours on the previous page who had the same issue. It would seem that it's a random glitch, so force close your game and it should fix the problem.

Fashion Designer
    Hi everyone. Can I just hopefully remind people to always look for requests. If somebody started at auto start time, today is the day for first requests.

Hi everyone. Did I read wrong for chapter 7 reward is 2 winged bunnycorns? I’m sure I didn’t get them …. Anyone else noticed!
    Spiritwind thank you for all your hard work and patience with all our questions ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msspinkii View Post
    Hi everyone. Did I read wrong for chapter 7 reward is 2 winged bunnycorns? I?m sure I didn?t get them ?. Anyone else noticed!
    Spiritwind thank you for all your hard work and patience with all our questions ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
    You should have had them in your inventory at Chapter 7 Part 2. That was before you started making the Bunny feed sacks. Look way back in your inventory

I can see how the reward may be mistaken as a reward for completing the chapter.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msspinkii View Post
    Hi everyone. Did I read wrong for chapter 7 reward is 2 winged bunnycorns? I’m sure I didn’t get them …. Anyone else noticed!
    The reward of 2 winged bunnycorns is delivered after the 2 adventures in goal 2 not at end. Check your inventory history, they may be hiding.

Thank you for info�� found them ❣️

My storybook countdown timer doesn’t work. How long do we have until chapter 9 begins?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by minmin8789 View Post
    My storybook countdown timer doesn’t work. How long do we have until chapter 9 begins?
    Just under 10 hours from now. Same time your "new day" starts every day in the game. Depends on where you live in the world. What's wrong with your timer? Is your device set to Dark Mode so you can't see it or are you wondering how the timer works. Once we get to 24 hours the rounding up stops.

@msspinkii - I'm so glad you found them! You might have already had one or more drop from an adventure so place all of them.

Rhino Keeper
    I am disappointed I thought I was a day behind on the chapters so I upgraded and now I am locked between chapters and unable to collect resources thankfully I am almost finished with what is needed, until I can start crafting the planters, then the toy.

SO … if you are not sure if you are caught up, I upgraded to level 8 and now waiting for chapter 9 to unlock.

Now I am using this time to collect Fangbeasticorn Fur to craft the Fangbeasticorn so all is good lol