Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    I also got all the requests in three hours. You just have to remember to send max 20 requests at a time, and there should be no problems.
    Hi, did that mean, I can/should send multiple times a day, as long each time is up to 20 nbrs? Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Hi, did that mean, I can/should send multiple times a day, as long each time is up to 20 nbrs? Thank you.
    Rule:
    1) Send a batch of 20-30 active neighbors
    2) Send 1-2 hours later a second batch to active neighbors to get the delta
    3) When you are 1 short of the goal send it to S8

Best is to track a little your neighbors, see the nugget for that.

Don't send too many as it will clog your pipe for the second wave in a few days!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Yes, that is what I mean. I have around 50neighbours, so I send out 20+20+ the rest of them and all of the neighbours get the request this way.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Don't place the neighbour request bunnicorn on your board. It's not a real item. I've seen the exact behaviour before and it is not coded correctly so I'll let the team know.

I sent out 60 requests about 10 mins after changeover. I force closed my game and went back in every 10/15 mins to clear other requests. Don't send hundreds but I don't think sending them in batches helps either...mind you it does for some but has not been my observation. You do have to know who is active though and honestly, I still think that this is the biggest influencer of receiving the required number of responses steadily.

For those players that lost the hutches bc of a rollback, try one more adventure to see if that helps but do contact Support immediately and they'll help you out.

There were a lot of overnight posts so if you're stuck with anything please let me know. If you're willing to take on new neighbours please post in the dedicated Add Me thread too. And worse case you have to wait till for the next day to trigger to ask a few more people then don't stress too much cause you catch up. Read what's needed on page 1 in post 3 for the goals.

Executive Chef
    I'm still waiting on a few requests. I think a lot of my neighbors may be in different time zones or maybe don't check their game that often. All we need is a little patience.

Thank you all!
    I found the new Add Me on the CS forum too so added some active nbrs.

Fashion Designer
    I have lots of neighbors. I?m checking my game regularly, and not receiving *requests.* I received what I needed, want to help others, but only received about 6 requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all!
    I found the new Add Me on the CS forum too so added some active nbrs.
    It took me a bit to find it too but I didn’t give up lol. Half the day has passed and I only have 5 bunnies from my neighbors. So I’m working on maxing out bunny resources I am able to collect for now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shibuyacloth View Post
    then it is april 1st all year long
    lolololol

FYI SpiritWind00, as I recall you said to notify you of bug submission if escalate needed? I’m not sure if this is the case but wanted to let all know I submitted a ticket for incomplete / unfair rollback. That’s right. I can take a rollback but not when it put the game board back to previous state but less the energies spent on those rollbacks. I think that is something needed to be fixed.
    This happened to me a couple times so this time I just got fed up. I spent gems accidentally before but accepted it as it was my fat finger doing anyway but these rollback mishaps did not have any of my doings.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast