Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minmin8789 View Post
    My storybook countdown timer doesn’t work. How long do we have until chapter 9 begins?
    I live in California and my day turns over at midnight PDT. So before I go to sleep, tonight I will have to send out the neighbor requests. Then hopefully wake up with that fulfilled and start visiting the community. Storybook events often make for late nights for me!

The Add Me thread helped so much with neighbor requests this morning, only a few hours to get them all, thanks so much for that tip!

Host(ess)
    *facepalm* I don't know why I keep playing this game. After my second(!) reset I now have to wait 8 hours to collect from my taverns for the third time. I did visit another kingdom after the first reset, which is why my taverns were saved as collected from. But the task was marked as not completed. Ugh.

Blue bunnies- only 9 during the whole day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilibert View Post

Use the “add me 2024” page to find new neighbors. I did and it really helped, as have others who have commented as well.

I started asking my neighbors for Blue Plush Bunnicorns at 5:30 this morning, here in California. Within a few hours my wonderful neighbor’s responded and I had over 18 responses. Yet those responses did not match the tally which took all day to creep slowly up and here I sit at 17/18 not going anywhere. Hmmmmm sounds familiar.

Host(ess)
    OK, so can?t upgrade to level 9 to start new day with <24h to go, ticket will not be addressed until after the weekend ��, so much for spending gems to bypass not responding neighbours in order to finish in time

issue seems to be solved
    Last edited by AnnaMvH; 04-06-24 at 03:22 AM.
    active neighbours welcome! daily gifts not needed, response to neighbour requests such as in SB events very much 😄

Neighbour requests

Quote Originally Posted by Chilibert View Post
    I am the same .I have had more than 18 respond but only 9 showed .Shut game frequently and switched off I pad but made no difference.Have resent this morning and not much better ,2 responded but only 1 showing

I think there might something wrong with my account or something….
    I sent 16 requests on day 1 for pink bunny when the chapter was active. 5 returned so I sent another requests to those 5 the next day, plus my double and S8. All promptly responded which made it to 12, and it ends there since. It is now day 3 and I have sent a few more requests on day 2 and 3 now. It is standing still at 12/15. The players I sent they appear to be active, including some I got off from Add Me. Also why I think might be something wrong is I don’t see on the feed S8’s and my double’s responses for day 2. I checked my double to see any pending requests and none found. Any thought what I should do?
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 04-06-24 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    OK, so can’t upgrade to level 9 to start new day with <24h to go, ticket will not be addressed until after the weekend ��, so much for spending gems to bypass not responding neighbours in order to finish in time
    Saw your footnote so invited you to be neighbor, hope we can help each other out if not too late. The kingdom name is CastleHaven. Love your kingdom name. My fav flower plant.