Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I do have the info for the realm master prize drops. Will post them on page 1 only.
    Thanks so much! Item is adorable but drops not as enticing.

Drops: Wool, Carrots, Cabbage, Wheat, Corn, Tomato, Jewels, Silver Ore, Spellbound Dew

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Are you talking about the planter? I made my third overnight. Before I did my final upgrade this morning, the goal below popped up saying I had one out of two. Unthinkingly I started crafting another. Then I looked at the upgrade, saw I had everything, successfully upgraded the meadow, and got my shepherdess. And now that goal says I need two planters, so it?s a glitch. I?m just going to ignore it since my Storybook is completed.

Attachment 73882
    The same on my game. I'm ignoring it because I have finished and I have the Bunnicorn Shepherd.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    I for one work diligently to obtain the shepherd reading she was a daily dropper. What a shame it?s not true.
    If she's a weekly 40-energy dropper, then that's awesome! My daily droppers usually average around 4 or 5 energy. That equals 28-35 energy per week, so a weekly 40 is a better deal. AND she drops tokens! For me, she's well worth the effort

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    If she's a weekly 40-energy dropper, then that's awesome! My daily droppers usually average around 4 or 5 energy. That equals 28-35 energy per week, so a weekly 40 is a better deal. AND she drops tokens! For me, she's well worth the effort
    Ditto

Same here!! Very happy with the prize on this event! Managed to finish just in time with the Bunnicorn issue. I hope others were able to finish.

On page one it’s shown that the shepherd has a 24 collection time, not 7 days. It says she can drop 4, 5, 6, 7 etc. so this isn’t great if it’s only once a week.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0380.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	73898
    Last edited by youbugme; 04-07-24 at 04:29 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    On page one it’s shown that the shepherd has a 24 collection time, not 7 days. It says she can drop 4, 5, 6, 7 etc. so this isn’t great if it’s only once a week.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0380.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	73898
    I have already responded to your first post. Shibuya's entries do not include any official information until I post it. Anything prior to confirmation from S8 either through me or from me is speculation only.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I have already responded to your first post. Shibuya's entries do not include any official information until I post it. Anything prior to confirmation from S8 either through me or from me is speculation only.
    Well you didn?t tag or quote me personally, so I didn?t realize you were addressing me.
    So to be clear, you?re saying that any information on the first page of the events is speculation about the drops/features of each character? And then they?ll be corrected once someone finishes? You aren?t told what these features actually are? Well who knew?

Executive Chef
    Well, I for one know that early info may well be a best guess by our wonderful volunteer posters based on preliminary info and yields from similar events. Nearly everything is accurate, which is a big help. I doubt many players would skip an event because a prize is a 40 energy weekly rather than a various daily energy dropper! It’s a game to play and enjoy and unfortunately it’s not 100% perfect. It has been my favorite game for more than ten years over three devices.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Well you didn?t tag or quote me personally, so I didn?t realize you were addressing me.
    So to be clear, you?re saying that any information on the first page of the events is speculation about the drops/features of each character? And then they?ll be corrected once someone finishes? You aren?t told what these features actually are? Well who knew?
    That is not what I am saying at all. The information I post with the Prize Information and Goal Information to players in Posts 2 and 3 is not speculative. They are official drops and goals provided to me by Storm8 which I then relay to the community in an easy to read format from source material. Timer information is not and never has been provided; we all have to wait until the conclusion of an event to know what they are. It's always been that way.

Post 4 Inventory information is created when I've time, but you will notice that I never include collection timer information if it's not known. Players provide info on end prize collection timers. I confirm everything myself when I create the inventory entries.

I hope that clears up any confusion.

Shibuya provides the picture and math entries out of kindness bc they love to contribute to the forum. We all appreciate the enormous effort that goes into creating those entries with pictures and sometimes the template that is created isn't fully cleared, but that is a complete non-issue.