Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    I think there might something wrong with my account or something….
    I sent 16 requests on day 1 for pink bunny when the chapter was active. 5 returned so I sent another requests to those 5 the next day, plus my double and S8. All promptly responded which made it to 12, and it ends there since. It is now day 3 and I have sent a few more requests on day 2 and 3 now. It is standing still at 12/15. The players I sent they appear to be active, including some I got off from Add Me. Also why I think might be something wrong is I don’t see on the feed S8’s and my double’s responses for day 2. I checked my double to see any pending requests and none found. Any thought what I should do?
    By chance after I posted this, now the responses from S8 and my double came in. Great that they did but still the huge delay between when I accepted it and it appeared, for a whole day.

Farm Supplier
    Collection time for Bunnicorn Shepherd is 7 days. I hope that she will drop 40 energy. Also, for those that couldn’t get all requests, the same happened to me a few storybooks ago. You just have to remember to send requsts in batches of 20. The game is glitchy, especially when we’re tasked with visiting community kingdoms, my game crashed 5 times yesterday, and three times today. They shouldn’t request from us something that the game servers can’t withstand.

Just finished ? the Bunnicorn Shepherd has a 7-day-timer (644 gems to speed up). This is different from page 1, so should be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by asdfgh123654 View Post
    Collection time for Bunnicorn Shepherd is 7 days. I hope that she will drop 40 energy. Also, for those that couldn?t get all requests, the same happened to me a few storybooks ago. You just have to remember to send requsts in batches of 20. The game is glitchy, especially when we?re tasked with visiting community kingdoms, my game crashed 5 times yesterday, and three times today. They shouldn?t request from us something that the game servers can?t withstand.
    Many of us know and do send out requests in smaller batches. 😄 That isn?t the problem when within a few hours more than 18 of my neighbor?s responded. The problem was that their response was not applied to the Blue Plush Bunnicorn count. I would see familiar and AMAZING neighbor after neighbor?s response with no increase in Bunnicorns no matter how many times I logged in and out. It took 24 hours to slowly creep up as additional neighbor responses were inconsistently applied to the count.

Same for me responses didn’t register had to send out requests again today.Its bad enough when we have time to make up ,but shouldn’t happen with the second lot

Fashion Designer
    Why do we have to make 2 toys when only one is needed to upgrade? Someone's sense of humour if a bit off maybe!

Bunnicorn Shepherd

Collection time: 7 days
    Speed up: 644 gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

A weekly energy and token dropper

Farm Supplier
    I don't think I'll finish thanks to whatever glitch was happing when I requested blue bunnies, it took two days when it usually takes only a few hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Why do we have to make 2 toys when only one is needed to upgrade? Someone's sense of humour if a bit off maybe!
    Are you talking about the planter? I made my third overnight. Before I did my final upgrade this morning, the goal below popped up saying I had one out of two. Unthinkingly I started crafting another. Then I looked at the upgrade, saw I had everything, successfully upgraded the meadow, and got my shepherdess. And now that goal says I need two planters, so it?s a glitch. I?m just going to ignore it since my Storybook is completed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2737.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	73882

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMvH View Post
    OK, so can?t upgrade to level 9 to start new day with <24h to go, ticket will not be addressed until after the weekend ��, so much for spending gems to bypass not responding neighbours in order to finish in time

issue seems to be solved
    sent you an invite if interested?