Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle 3/28: Bunnicorn Meadow | storybook info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    LOL good to know. Next time I won?t spend time placing them and waiting for the timer. I keep wells on the board but ponds take too much space.
    Agreed. I went ahead and crafted a few more wells for future events. Less space and a faster timer.

The Swampy Pond also works for this event. I always keep it on my board.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Chapter 2
    Goal 1 was to buy the Meadow
    Remaining goals
    Attachment 73768Attachment 73770Attachment 73772Attachment 73773
    This is what mine was too. It doesn?t match what Goal Info on page 1 shows. Somebody gave SW incorrect info or the programmers got it wrong LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by icastled View Post
    This is what mine was too. It doesn?t match what Goal Info on page 1 shows. Somebody gave SW incorrect info or the programmers got it wrong LOL
    Please take the comment as humor. Much appreciation for everything the mods do!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh dear. Well, that is interesting! It got to 11.30pm and so I quickly fired up the laptop, pasted and closed down. I'll look at those goals again later today cause I have 2 versions of them that are provided to make it easier for me to copy. Keeps us on our toes hey!

We appreciate you and the information from Storm8 that helps us prepare!

The team are looking into it for us. Not sure of the impact bc of Easter weekend, so I'll record goals as I go till we get a revised version. Hopefully it happens today cause I do plan on being in a chocolate coma tomorrow lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The team are looking into it for us. Not sure of the impact bc of Easter weekend, so I'll record goals as I go till we get a revised version. Hopefully it happens today cause I do plan on being in a chocolate coma tomorrow lol
    Chocolate coma LOL can we join the party???

Well, yes of course! The more the merrier. Might bring some of those chocolate fountains out of storage too.

And to come back on track so I don't have to mod myself, I have the goals now. Those ones were the side goals. I will have to type them all myself though which I'll do later today (binge watching something atm and it's getting a bit intense!!)

Executive Chef
    The value pack changed. I bought it the first day and it gave a hutch. Now the goal is collecting from a hutch 10 times the value pack has something different (the other items appear to be the same) and the hutch costs 50 gems. You do get two after the third adventure but I don't know what the new item is to decide if I want it. I did buy one 50 gem hutch because it looked purple but when placed it was the same brown as the others

My curiosity got the better of me and I bought it, it IS the hutch it just changed it's appearance

Dear team,

My event is ?blocked? when passing to chapter 3. it says it will start in: ??. It was supposed to show some time there, but it has no numbers.. just white squares is this happening to anyone else?
    How is this going to affect the accomplishment of this event?

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast