Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
Once again I am reminded of an old movie comedy, The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. Today is the last dsy of a 2 day sale of mythic dragons snd habitats. With about 4 hours left, I finally looked. Sure enough, there was 1 mythic habitat on sale. The festured sale dragon, and for that matter, the other sale dragons were all royal dragons. Unless they are from a mythical kingdom, I don't believe they qualify as mythic. Many years ago, another player, I do not recall who, suggested using a check list.It is apparent that suggestion was sadly rejected
It may have been me, under one of my other super secret identities, who suggested using a checklist, or at least what I call "quality control," which is something that most companies and even non-profits have in place to make sure things are rolling along smoothly.

I can't believe that I missed the fact that the dragons on sale were royals! I don't know if I even saw the sale!?!? I saw and purchased an Equinox dragon because it is cool, one that I don't think I have on any of my accounts, and was only 50 gold. I can't for the life of me recall which other dragons were on sale. I picked up some mythic habitats at the beginning of the month. The only habitats I saw on sale this week were a Zodiac one and 2 new Mythic ones for this year, so they weren't discounted - still 300 gems.