Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - March 15th, 2024 (5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by zombiechick138 View Post
    Thank you for part 4 zombiechick. And many thanks to the others for posting the prior steps. Much appreciated.
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Executive Chef
    Thanks for sharing part 4 @zombiechick138, with your help some might actually finish goal. But I'm disappointed that there's 2 day recipes on both parts 1 & 4. Don't mind it in beginning, since give player's more time to build appliances. But it's very hard to finish a 5 day goal with two 2 day recipes in different parts, not very sporting. Please S8 do better 😞

Farm Supplier
    I believe so because playing 4 over 10 hrs I don't have the option.Still waiting 4 Chicken to cook !!

You're welcome. I don't mind the 2 day at the beginning, but it's unfair to have another on part 4. Without advance notice like here, people won't be able to finish

Part 4 has two more roasted chickens - start them NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by pugpugsley View Post
    There certainly are a lot of perks for IOS devices compared to NEVER with Android

From what I've read in the forum there are these advantages:
    《1》An ability to watch ads to speed up cooking
    《2》Special purchasing packages
    Android user too so I'm not sure, but also we don't have a few more things which is disheartening as it makes goals harder and adding thread info harder. I do think apple users revert back to the start when redecorating unlike us at least
    1) gifting stays where the last item was as opposed to starting over like us and scrolling is quicker
    2) adding multiple floors and walls are easier

Anyway added the displays. think they were nice for this goal,

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedi_lynette View Post
    Android user too so I'm not sure, but also we don't have a few more things which is disheartening as it makes goals harder and adding thread info harder. I do think apple users revert back to the start when redecorating unlike us at least
    1) gifting stays where the last item was as opposed to starting over like us and scrolling is quicker
    2) adding multiple floors and walls are easier

Anyway added the displays. think they were nice for this goal,
    The plates look really fancy Love all the artworks❤️

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize: "Clover Shelves" 2x2

Rhino Keeper
    Missed out by 4 hours.....
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234