Thread: Spin to win omission

Rhino Keeper

Spin to win omission

This spin to win needs 180 points to win. IOS players who still access the game can use vudeos to have a chance to win. Android players can't use videos but can get extra spins by spending 20 gold for an extra spin. Normally it takes 150 tickets to win. I actually managed to do that once. This week though the event requires 180 tickets to win. I suppose that means the prize dragon is some kind of champion hybrid because in the past that's the type of dragon that was the prize when 180 points was required. I don't begrudge IOS players being able to use videos to win. What I do begrudge is making it impossible for android players to even come close to winn8ng without spending gold. You promote by saying you win with every spin. That is true as you win tickets that you can never use. The least you can do is show what type of dragon it is thst we can't win

Rhino Keeper
    These spin dragons are almost guaranteed to ios players with videos.
    No such luck for android players. I have asked multiple times for s8 to give android players a break on this wheel...make extra spins charge nominal like 3 gold or lessen number of tickets back to 100 or take the measley 5 and 10 ticket prizes off the wheel to give a fighting chance of winning.

They all are ignored. Gee and we do not even get opportunity to craft these dragons. Not nice.