Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reoccurring issue of cruise requesting recipes on stoves that don?t exist

Reoccurring issue of cruise requesting recipes on stoves that don?t exist

Can this problem not be fixed? It stopped for a few cruises, but has started again.

Grand Emperor
    Yes, please. I’ve gotten 5 already and it’s Day 2

Rhino Keeper
    6 items to fill the first day of cruise have been from ovens/stoves that were not in the appliance market nor on my floor. I can make the snowy cake pops in two different ovens but the cruise only accepts from only one. Even though identical pic/ item name on the two different ovens. They should tell us which oven, stove etc. Same with the wine. Waste of ingredients or the time waiting for a new item to fill cruise.

Rhino Keeper
    Over lap also with confetti cake, Chardonnay, celebration cupcake., etc on different stoves. The confetti and snowy stove have overlapping recipes/dishes as well celebration oven. I have wine maker and pic are similar but no recognition for making it in wine maker rather than an oven/stove I don't have. I made celebration cupcakes in celebration stove but no credit for them, so, I wasted time that I could make a dish to get diamonds.

Rhino Keeper
    Got 3 items for stoves that I don't have this a.m. If S8 wants to make these items for cruise then they should make the stove/oven available for coin!!!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Had another 4 items that I had to refresh and the day isn't over yet.

I had the experienced just now. Recipe from Snowy Oven: Snowman Cheese Plate.
    Actually I experienced those a lot from this A Lucky Lunch Cruise so I have to refresh many times.
    Feels like this game ***** on me

Take screenshots as the Mods think we are lying.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5954.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	123.3 KB 
ID:	73650

See can make on snowy appliance

Tells me the next pic won't upload

Will try to send a smaller jpeg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5958.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	73653

Hope this helps
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-17-24 at 05:27 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Rhino Keeper
    Have had to refresh four out of six requests for this cruise every 35 min....too tired to finished cruise when my attempts are being hindered....

sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	73661

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast