Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mystical Desert - part 2 goal 7 no Jinn spawning | RESOLVED

Quote Originally Posted by Fr33b0rn View Post
    Jinn not spawning at bushes since the start of the leprechaun event only getting skunkupines, anyone else having this problem .
    I've tried round cactus too so far only rattlers and scorpions
    I’m having the same problem, collecting from bushes spawns only skunkupines, cactus also not spawning Jinns.

Executive Chef
    No problem here with bush Jinn spawns.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2693.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	199.8 KB 
ID:	73580 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2694.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	201.8 KB 
ID:	73581 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2695.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	224.2 KB 
ID:	73582

Host(ess)
    I was able to spawn Jinns this morning normally. As soon as I completed goal 6, they completely stopped spawning, just endless skunks, rattlers and scorpions.
    Cheese eater. I've been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by dodothelast View Post
    I was able to spawn Jinns this morning normally. As soon as I completed goal 6, they completely stopped spawning, just endless skunks, rattlers and scorpions.
    Maybe that is the tipping point, I’m also on goal 7 with no Jinns spawning.

Me too. Only have trouble with no Jinns spawning since reaching Part II goal 7. Ivy's hut still gives dew.
    Now I avoid using energy to find Jinn until I finish the current Lady Luck event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang1895 View Post
    Maybe that is the tipping point, I’m also on goal 7 with no Jinns spawning.
    Quote Originally Posted by coloncocon View Post
    Me too. Only have trouble with no Jinns spawning since reaching Part II goal 7. Ivy's hut still gives dew.
    Now I avoid using energy to find Jinn until I finish the current Lady Luck event.
    I posted in the bugs section too. I’m on part II, step 7. Jinn’s were spawning until Lady Luck event started. I first thought Madame Makea was the problem but she is finished until Friday.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coloncocon View Post
    I agree that there's no rush about Jinn until complete the luck event because both use Magic Forge. I hope that after the weekend or a luck event, Jinn may come back. Now I focus on collecting Leprechuan and try to finish the luck event early.

P.S. Right now, I don't park any monsters on the map. just keep defeating before close the game. Luckily that I made coins earlier, so it's not too rushed if Jinn comes back in the next few days.
    I agree that there is a problem. I’m hoping S8 sees this and takes a look. I do want to proceed with part II when I’m waiting on other drops.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Host(ess)
    Still a problem. Just did 40 energy test - 0 Jinn, 3 skunks. I have two games on two different devices and they are both the same.
    Cheese eater. I've been warned.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have moved all posts relating to this issue out of the main thread and the general bugs thread to its own separate thread so all similar posts are together.

Please note that this has been escalated to S8 to check. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Jinn-spawning

Update: this has been fixed.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-11-24 at 02:35 PM.

Unfortunately for me it’s only fixed regarding the spawn via round cactus, but for bushes still no Jinns only skunkupines.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast