Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mystical Desert - part 2 goal 7 no Jinn spawning | RESOLVED

Mystical Desert - part 2 goal 7 no Jinn spawning | RESOLVED

[the mystical desert]
    I am also on Part 2 goal 7 and can't find any Jinn after clicking over around 40 bushes. I don't know if this bug is fixed or not.

However, Ivy's Hut can drop dew, and Desert Jinn can drop materials. I just can't make regular Jinn spawn on the map after reaching goal 7 as many people mention. I don't want to waste any more energy before knowing the confirmation of fixing. (But I'm not sure if I can depend on only Desert Jinn's drops within 30 days.)

I'm new to the forum, please let me know if I have to do something for reporting.

iOS Version 17.3.1
    Game version 2.3.6
    Last edited by coloncocon; 03-09-24 at 06:13 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coloncocon View Post
    [the mystical desert]
    I am also on Part 2 goal 7 and can't find any Jinn after clicking over around 40 bushes. I don't know if this bug is fixed or not.

However, Ivy's Hut can drop dew, and Desert Jinn can drop materials. I just can't make regular Jinn spawn on the map after reaching goal 7 as many people mention. I don't want to waste any more energy before knowing the confirmation of fixing. (But I'm not sure if I can depend on only Desert Jinn's drops within 30 days.)

I'm new to the forum, please let me know if I have to do something for reporting.

iOS Version 17.3.1
    Game version 2.3.6
    You don't already have a monster parked somewhere?? Jinn are consistently spawning. In PART 3 there was an issue with goal 6 and 7 but that has already been fixed.

I was sure that I didn't have a monster parked because there were many skunkupines during that. And I had gotten many Jinn before.
    I may try again after finishing the current event (Lady Luck) or have enough energy. At least it's worth trying if no official bug at that part. I will update here if I can get Jinn again.

Also thank you for letting me know about PART 3 issue that has already been fixed. I will check the forum when I reach that part.

[edit] I already try again with 25 bushes in a row and no Jinn or monster. No any parked monster anywhere else. Still don't get any Jinned after reaching PART 2 Goal 7 (collecting Dew, Desert dew, 8 Desert coins, and 21 Desert Lamps). I think I will better collect only from Desert Jinn until I finish Lady Luck which needs many energy too.
    Last edited by coloncocon; 03-09-24 at 07:23 PM. Reason: already test again about bushes

No worries. I'll drop by and see you from my SW account which I don't play from just to double check for you.

Thank you so much! It's not urgent right now and I can wait while focusing on Lady Luck this week.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coloncocon View Post
    I was sure that I didn't have a monster parked because there were many skunkupines during that. And I had gotten many Jinn before.
    I may try again after finishing the current event (Lady Luck) or have enough energy. At least it's worth trying if no official bug at that part. I will update here if I can get Jinn again.

Also thank you for letting me know about PART 3 issue that has already been fixed. I will check the forum when I reach that part.

[edit] I already try again with 25 bushes in a row and no Jinn or monster. No any parked monster anywhere else. Still don't get any Jinned after reaching PART 2 Goal 7 (collecting Dew, Desert dew, 8 Desert coins, and 21 Desert Lamps). I think I will better collect only from Desert Jinn until I finish Lady Luck which needs many energy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No worries. I'll drop by and see you from my SW account which I don't play from just to double check for you.
    I'm also on Part II, step 7. When I first started step 7 I had no trouble getting a Jinn to spawn but they have stopped spawning since Madame Makeka started this weekend. Hopefully, when she ends tomorrow night they will come back. The luck event and the desert event both use the Magic Forge so there is really no rush for them to come back.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I'm also on Part II, step 7. When I first started step 7 I had no trouble getting a Jinn to spawn but they have stopped spawning since Madame Makeka started this weekend. Hopefully, when she ends tomorrow night they will come back. The luck event and the desert event both use the Magic Forge so there is really no rush for them to come back.
    I agree that there's no rush about Jinn until complete the luck event because both use Magic Forge. I hope that after the weekend or a luck event, Jinn may come back. Now I focus on collecting Leprechuan and try to finish the luck event early.

P.S. Right now, I don't park any monsters on the map. just keep defeating before close the game. Luckily that I made coins earlier, so it's not too rushed if Jinn comes back in the next few days.

Jinn not spawning at bushes since the start of the leprechaun event only getting skunkupines, anyone else having this problem .
    I've tried round cactus too so far only rattlers and scorpions

They might be rare but they're definitely spawning. Keep trying

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33b0rn View Post
    Jinn not spawning at bushes since the start of the leprechaun event only getting skunkupines, anyone else having this problem .
    I've tried round cactus too so far only rattlers and scorpions
    I am trying to spawn a skunkupine and get jins every bush I hit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast