Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE WORST BUG IN rs2 | resolved (rainbow leprechaun)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm glad that S8 could resolve this issue for you.

Hmm, I'll have to ask S8 for advice about the missing ovens and come back to you.

So, just so I understand the issue correctly, you have 2 accounts. On game 1=ID#1 back in 2014 you purchased 2 valentine ovens. Now you have a second account=ID#2 and when you switched back to ID#1 game those ovens are missing. Is that right?
    I guess so. After the oven disappeared, I still have over 800 Valentine's Day cards from the 2014 Valentine's Day event in my capacity, as can be testified
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Quote Originally Posted by C2hWF View Post
    I guess so. After the oven disappeared, I still have over 800 Valentine's Day cards from the 2014 Valentine's Day event in my capacity, as can be testified
    I hope your problem will be solved soon

Fashion Designer
    I'm glad that S8 could resolve this issue for you.

Hmm, I'll have to ask S8 for advice about the missing ovens and come back to you.

So, just so I understand the issue correctly, you have 2 accounts. On game 1=ID#1 back in 2014 you purchased 2 valentine ovens. Now you have a second account=ID#2 and when you switched back to ID#1 game those ovens are missing. Is that right?
    Excuse me, has the problem been solved yet

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm waiting on advice. I have this thread in a separate tab so I won't forget. I can't personally help resolve your issue, because I don't work for S8. It might take a little while to come back to you so please be patient.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please make a support ticket, C2hWF, and DM me your ticket number. I'll see what I can do to help.

Please follow Elsa's instructions. I've removed your post bc it contained your ticket number which is a security and privacy risk. If you can send a message to her inbox with your ticket number that would be great. Click on Elsa's name above and then cloose Private Message.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please make a support ticket, C2hWF, and DM me your ticket number. I'll see what I can do to help.
    Thank you for your help. I have sent you all my tickets on this issue personally

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I'm sorry. How's it going? I'd love to get my oven and recipes back

Fashion Designer
    Please follow Elsa's instructions. I've removed your post bc it contained your ticket number which is a security and privacy risk. If you can send a message to her inbox with your ticket number that would be great. Click on Elsa's name above and then cloose Private Message.
    I sent her my ticket privately, but she hasn't answered me for many days. I'm sorry, but when can this problem be solved

It's the weekend is all. S8 do not work weekends. Won't be too much longer till your message is seen so hold tight for a few more days.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast