Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE WORST BUG IN rs2 | resolved (rainbow leprechaun)

Fashion Designer

THE WORST BUG IN rs2 | resolved (rainbow leprechaun)

hi,i want to feedback the worst bug in rs2,pls you to feedback to the rs2?
    p.s:Can you create a discord link for rs2, so as to facilitate the communication between developers and players, so as to better solve the problem and extend the life of this game that has been operating for 10 years? Every time I give feedback on Support-storm8.com, rs2 tickets have been closed and cannot be sent out.
    ThT BUG about Welcome Rainbow Leprechaun quest will somehow complete the quest without paying 500gems and give away the recipe directly to the player, this bug is not fair to former players, and if your gems count is greater than 500, 500 gems will be deducted when the quest is inexplicably completed. Bugs like this mission have appeared many times, each time a lot of free recipes, but also deduct my gems many times, even if I have obtained these recipes before the deduction, very affecting the balance of the game
    I gave feedback on support. storm8.com, but no one paid attention to me, and I even lost my previous cruise dishes. There were ingredients and NPCS, but the recipes were all ununlocked. Even after switching the account, I lost two Valentine's Day ovens and two squrash lover stoves, and the whole stove disappeared. Can you not protect the rights and interests of this old player, I also charged a lot of money to buy diamonds in the game? Please fix the bug that 500gems will send recipes directly to players when buying NPCS, and help my account recover the two missing recipes, two Valentine ovens and two squrash lover stoves
    MY ID IS C2hWF
    Last edited by C2hWF; 03-29-24 at 12:25 AM.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_1709996936546.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	73570Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_1709996918281.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	73571Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_1709996899934.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	73572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image_1709996904243.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	73573

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmexport1709975356710.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	175.7 KB 
ID:	73579

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unfortunately the forum can't help with diamond issues. You need to lodge a Support form and use the correct drop down menu items. Please try again with support to address your issue with loss of diamonds.
    Click here to contact S8 Support.

No a discord server will not be created. The forum is the mechanism to provide feedback to S8. My understanding with locked ovens is that if you didn't participate in the event the oven is locked. I have taken note on the bug though.

Please note that posting any communications with Support on the public forum is not allowed and future posts will be removed.

The Rainbow Leprechaun issue has been fixed. We can confirm that no gems were taken because of the issue - thank you for reporting.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thanks HungryGoblin! I've updated the name of this thread to resolved.

Fashion Designer
    Thx u so much!Hopefully, the next time an event like this doesn't automatically skip quests without paying for gems

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Unfortunately the forum can't help with diamond issues. You need to lodge a Support form and use the correct drop down menu items. Please try again with support to address your issue with loss of diamonds.
    Click here to contact S8 Support.

No a discord server will not be created. The forum is the mechanism to provide feedback to S8. My understanding with locked ovens is that if you didn't participate in the event the oven is locked. I have taken note on the bug though.

Please note that posting any communications with Support on the public forum is not allowed and future posts will be removed.
    Thank you very much for your patient reply and I'm very sorry to trouble you�� In fact, what I mean is that my account completed the task of Valentine oven in 2014 and purchased two Valentine ovens. However, after retrieving the account last time, I found that the Valentine oven and recipe were lost, which seemed to be partially covered by the previous initial account, leading to the loss of data. I still have the screenshot of the previous task. And there were cards from the Valentine oven event in the capacity, but the oven was missing
    Could you please restore the two Valentine oveon on my accoumy,thx u so much

I'm glad that S8 could resolve this issue for you.

Hmm, I'll have to ask S8 for advice about the missing ovens and come back to you.

So, just so I understand the issue correctly, you have 2 accounts. On game 1=ID#1 back in 2014 you purchased 2 valentine ovens. Now you have a second account=ID#2 and when you switched back to ID#1 game those ovens are missing. Is that right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm glad that S8 could resolve this issue for you.

Hmm, I'll have to ask S8 for advice about the missing ovens and come back to you.

So, just so I understand the issue correctly, you have 2 accounts. On game 1=ID#1 back in 2014 you purchased 2 valentine ovens. Now you have a second account=ID#2 and when you switched back to ID#1 game those ovens are missing. Is that right?
    I guess so. After the oven disappeared, I still have over 800 Valentine's Day cards from the 2014 Valentine's Day event in my capacity, as can be testified

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast