Thread: Visucius Dragon: Dragon Needed For The Legendary Battle Event 2/20/24

Rhino Keeper

Visucius Dragon: Dragon Needed For The Legendary Battle Event 2/20/24

[Mods, can you change the date of this from 2/20/24 to 3/8/24? Thanks in advance!]

Hello Neighbors,

Like with all events in Dragon Story, a common dragon needs to bred to advance the progress. The dragon needed for the second event of Mythical March is the Visucius Dragon (mythic, yellow, white). Along with getting extra event points, this dragon can bring Legendary Grails to help craft the monthly Amaterasu Dragon (mythic, white, red).

There are two major ways to get this dragon.

One is to breed it by breeding white and yellow (WARNING: The combo can result in the forever on the nest 24-hour Sunrise Dragon, which we've been asking for S8 to lower the time or discontinue it altogether for years). There is also an alternative way to breed Visucius. Read on to find out one of the ways.

The other way, which is the usual case for most players, collect 15 Omega Crowns to craft the dragon in the Spell Shop.

On my primary account, I bred the Visucius Dragon by breeding Neo Diamond (diamond) with Freya (mythic, white, yellow - from the recent Dragon Tales) on the first try. Yes, sometimes breeding a single element diamond type dragon such as Diamond, Infinity or Neo Diamond with a dragon that has the exact same elements (in this case, mythic, yellow, white) can result in the desired common dragon.

Here's the egg to look for if you're breeding:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Visucius.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	73551

In the Legendary Battle event, there's three dragon targets to aim for:

10,000 Points: Harmony Knight Dragon (champion, green) (super rare), 18-hour incubation, originally released for A Knightly Order Event in January 2017.

12,500 Points: Boudica Dragon (mythic, green, blue) (super rare), 16-hour incubation, new dragon March 2024

Finish 1st or 2nd: Destroyer Dragon (mythic, blue, purple), (ultra rare) 18-hour incubation, new dragon March 2024

There's also food prizes and trophies you can get by achieving point goals but you'll see them if you play the event.

Good luck!

Note: I was sleepy doing this post and got my days mixed up. Before any of my Fellow Caretakers get alarmed at the date, I know it's not February 20th, lol. The date was meant to be March 8, 2024.
    Last edited by northernlight412; 03-10-24 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Asking mods to change date of post.

New Resident
    How long is the incubation time for visucius dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ekit1025 View Post
    How long is the incubation time for visucius dragon?
    4 hours. All new common dragons are 4 hours.