Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/07: Look out for Lady Luck | event info on page 1

Fashion Designer
    After w we do the final upgrade and choose our faerie can we still spawn more leprechauns to craft more of the green-eyed etc?

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    After w we do the final upgrade and choose our faerie can we still spawn more leprechauns to craft more of the green-eyed etc?
    Yes, you can. The crafts are still available and the Ponds continue to spawn the Jealous Leprechauns.

Executive Chef
    Lady Leprechaun looks like a useful prize per page 1.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2699.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	73624

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Beagan

Collection time: 7 days
    Speed up: 672 Gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Cat-Sith

Collection time: 8 hours
    Speed up: 32 Gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Bear in mind that after you finish upgrading the Leprechaun Tree House to level 6, you'll need an extra hour of gameplay to summon Beagan or Elida, and another four hours to craft the shoes for the cat or dog, and a final hour to prepare the cat or dog. So, that's an extra six hours you need to cater for in your schedule if you find that you'll be dashing for the finish.
    Thanks for that info!

Fashion Designer
    Wow this is so fast. How is this possible that this player is so far ahead? Realm Master just started.

Name:	IMG_5256.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	150.6 KB 
ID:	73629

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Wow this is so fast. How is this possible that this player is so far ahead? Realm Master just started.

Name:	IMG_5256.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	150.6 KB 
ID:	73629
    I don't know, but other players have often asked the same thing. Obviously they really want to win.

I would rather have the option of just buying golden item droppers than trying to compete with 3-5 players who have already leap frogged first place about 4 times in the first six hours of the RM/LB. At that rate I don't feel I'd be able to win while running down so many resources with only 1 day to fully top up those resources. So I'm bowing out after attaining the sellers coin.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 03-15-24 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Opinion paragraph

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quite easily! You only have to use the 25 gem boost for 3x points in an hour and will get you way more points than this. Or the double boost twice. I got 3000 and only stopped as mindlessly tapping for an hour literally puts me in a coma

Executive Chef
    But what do you click on for an hour? It’s not like Beast Master where you can put out all your horses. Chopping event trees? Not sure what else to do besides keeping an eye on the Delivery blocks.

Fashion Designer
    Spawn leprechaun from dead trees, ponds and wells, complete crafts like leprechauns.

My neighbour requests are not working.
    I counted 12 responses in my messages this morning, but only 2 were showing on the task. Now (4 hours later) I've received another 2 responses, but several of the previous responses are now missing from my messages and the count on the task says only 6.
    I sent out 21 requests yesterday, and 13 this morning.
    I have closed and restarted several times. Not sure if I should do a bug report, as this is an ongoing issue...
    The great part is that this isn't causing a game roadblock as I can continue making items while I wait for neighbour's responses - that's awesome!
    And this event has been great too, because while there's lots of chopping it seems like there's enough time to complete everything. ��

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast