Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/07: Look out for Lady Luck | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I just got five hides from my herd of 31 various cows.

Here?s goal 6; I think goal 5 was two of each.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2692.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	73578

New Resident
    I am on Goal #7 out of 9. Here is what I have so far for the Higher Level players:

#1 - Place Leprechaun tree House
    Place Cobbling Corner
    Clear a Dead Tree, have 1 Dancing Spell

#2 - Create DANCE SHOE LEATHER (Magic Forge) x2 (the amounts below are for 1 craft)
    Clover Essence (Bushes) x3
    Enchanted Hides (Cows) x3
    Dancing Spell (Dead Tree) x6

#3 - Create DANCE SHOE TAP (Magic Forge) x2
    Enchanted Glue (Ivy's Hut) x1
    Tapping Potion (Crab Apple Trees) x5
    Dancing Spell (Dead Tree) x6

#4 - Create DANCE SHOE STRING (Magic Forge) x2
    Clover Stone (Jealous Leprechaun - Dead Tree) x1
    Clover Thread (Sawmill) x1
    Dancing Spell (Dead Tree) x10

#5 - Upgrade Leprechaun Tree House to Level 2 (use all the above crafts which you already have plus:
    Enchanted Buckle (Angry Leprechaun - Ponds) x2

#6 - Upgrade Leprechaun Tree House to Level 3:
    Dance Shoe Leather x 3
    Dance Shoe Tap x3
    Dance Shoe String x3
    Enchanted Buckle x2

#7 - Upgrade Leprechaun Tree House to Level 4:
    Dance Shoe Leather x 4
    Dance Shoe Tap x4
    Dance Shoe String x4
    Enchanted Buckle x4

New Resident
    Also, if you use the CRAB APPLE TREES, they sometimes drop golden eggs which you can use for the EXPLORE COBBLING CORNER which rewards you with various parts. This is very helpful with the Enchanted Glue and Clover Thread.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    thanks for your well wishes

Ivy's been kind enough to make me a tonic so I've enough energy to drop in and provide the goals and prize info for you all, including the drop info on the prize for the Realm Master in week 2. (always wanted to make a glimmerwood joke! lol) The hugest thanks go to the team for providing the goals in this much easier format for me to quickly paste in for us. I don't have the energy to make it pretty, but it's functional and that's all that matters this time. I'll still check in on the forum from my phone. Thanks for helping others out. I should be back on deck properly in a week. I'm still reading everything and I will reply if and when I can. xx

Executive Chef
    Glad to hear you are feeling better and Ivy's potion helped ;-) Your health is the most important. Get plenty of rest and lots of fluids (water) Reading and posting online can be exhausting even when you're feeling 100%. Everyone in the forums is super helpful so I'm sure we can manage whilst you recover

When and how will the cat and woof be available?

Hi to everyone! I just wanted to asked if it is so hard for you as it is for me to get the angry leprechau. I?m always getting the dire boar is it only from ponds that we can get the angry leprechau?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks! I'm ok and I know my limits. Besides, it's a nice distraction being here on and off.

I used wells. Had a bunch of ponds out and then swapped them over cause I was getting plenty of spawns from wells. For newer players I would highly recommend building at least 20-25 wells over time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    When and how will the cat and woof be available?
    You get either Elida or Beagan at the end of the game. If you choose Elida, you get her pet, Cu-Sith (green Fangbeast looking animal). If you choose Beagan, you get her pet cat, Cat-Sith.
    After you choose either Elida or Beagan, you are given the option to buy the other one for 250 gems. The other pet also is available for 250 gems.

Executive Chef
    Elida
    Info: One of the realm's most talented and shimmery dancing faeries. Visit for Trade Tickets, Earth Wisps, and more, with a chance of Expansion Permits!
    Collection time: 7 days

Cu-Sith
    Info: Not your average faerie dog...he's the stuff of legends. Visit for Milk, Fur, and more, with a chance of Fey Crystals.
    Collection time: 8 hours.

Beagan
    Info: One of the realm's most talented and glimmery dancing faeries. Visit for Trade Tickets, Earth Wisps, and more, with a chance of Expansion Permits!
    Collection time: 7 days

Cat-Sith
    I am waiting the 4 hours to complete the Magic Dancing Shoes. I assume the collection time will be 8 hours.
    After you have the Magic Dancing Shoes, you do the Cat-Sith Craft in the Cobbling Corner.
    Cat-Sith (1 hour)
    Magic Dancing Shoes 0/1
    Jewels 0/50
    Enchanter's Essence 0/5

Cat-Sith
    Info: Not your run-of-the-mill cat...she's the stuff of legends. Visit for Milk, Fur, and more, with a chance of Fey Crystals.
    Collection time: 8 hours
    Last edited by Stymie52; 03-10-24 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Additional information

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast