Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/07: Look out for Lady Luck | event info on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Jealous Leprechaun only drops when you have the the Dance Shoe String craft in your Magic Forge. Clover Nail drop rate is very low, take 5-6 trees to get one!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The team made some adjustments that should make it easier to get Clover Stones from Jealous Leprechauns.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    My mills seem to have lost all the thread. 3 red collection with no thread. Started off great (3) then thinned (2) and now none. I noticed another player saying the same thing. Should I post this in the bugs forum?

Quote Originally Posted by LlamaLand2 View Post
    I got enchanted hide from Royal Cows and Magic Cows.
    Gnome cows too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    My mills seem to have lost all the thread. 3 red collection with no thread. Started off great (3) then thinned (2) and now none. I noticed another player saying the same thing. Should I post this in the bugs forum?
    My cows have become stingy with their hide - first 10 gave me 7 hide, since then, I am lucky if I get 1 hide in 20 cows.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The team made some adjustments that should make it easier to get Clover Stones from Jealous Leprechauns.
    I'm so confused by this post. So you can adjust the drops when someone has an issue with them? But aren?t these random? I?m getting very seldom drops of clover nails, will these be addressed? I would like to know how the randomness is calculated and perhaps adjusted. TIA

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    21 cows and got 2 Hides. Using Angus, Spotted, Magic, and Royals.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    21 cows and got 2 Hides. Using Angus, Spotted, Magic, and Royals.
    Similar here. I did 3 rounds of collections for 25 cows in the last 24hrs, from 12 magic cows, 6 cows, 1 milking cow, 1 purple, 1 Royal, 1 black, and 1 bride. Each round gave me 2 hides so very consistently extremely low. Anyone else?

Get well soon SW! Adding a screenshot as I didn’t see many. Here is goal 4. And an ask if anyone has advanced past this goal please post the requirements. TY. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0106.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	73576

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast