Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/07: Look out for Lady Luck | event info on page 1

Did you ever get the leprechaun dust to appear in your inventory? I just completed and no dust. Can?t claim prize without it but I have upgraded fully.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You get the Leprechaun Dust for completing the whole of goal 9, not just upgrading. Did you get all your neighbour requests to clear the whole goal?

Executive Chef
    I didn’t plan on getting 2nd in the RM but partway through I realized I could get to that spot. Then was able to hold it using only easily renewable resources. Had the players below me made a run, I would likely have just stopped.

Anyway, now I have one more gold giver in my collection.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2706.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	204.9 KB 
ID:	73682 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2707.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	260.0 KB 
ID:	73683

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats Giselle!
    Thank you S8 for this cute Paddy's day artwork

Name:	IMG_1922.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	190.2 KB 
ID:	73684
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Yes

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I didn’t plan on getting 2nd in the RM but partway through I realized I could get to that spot. Then was able to hold it using only easily renewable resources. Had the players below me made a run, I would likely have just stopped.

Any collection time and number of coins dropped?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Any collection time and number of coins dropped?
    5 hour collection time, but not sure about coins - I think I got 1225, which seems like an odd amount. 20 gems to speed up collection. Cannot be sold.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    5 hour collection time, but not sure about coins - I think I got 1225, which seems like an odd amount. 20 gems to speed up collection. Cannot be sold.
    I just got 1224 coins from the Lady.

Fashion Designer

I admire your style. It sounds like you like to play fair. I feel bad if I "snipe" someone, so I almost never do. There was one item I got with a last minute snipe, and I remember that every single time I collect from that item (luckily it's a weekly dropper) and feel a little guilt.

This time I was fortunate to get in a group that was only low-medium competitive, and I easily took first place on my SummerSwan account. I haven't been keeping up with my old accounts too much, but I did visit them to respond to neighbor requests and was automatically placed in leaderboards whether I planned to participate or not. One was really weird - it only had 4 people, one of which had 35 points and one had 1 point, so I played enough to get the first few milestones and take 2nd place. One of my other accounts also got into a fairly non-competitive group, so I took 2nd or 3rd there, too. If it looked like the people there were really trying to win, I would have let them have it, but they didn't seem to be trying, so I went for it. So three Lady Leprechauns for me! My other accounts had no hope of competing, and I didn't care.

Even though I logged in daily to respond to neighbor requests, I still got requests that said they were 5-7 days old.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Fashion Designer
    I just got 1224 coins from the Lady.
    Ok, that's what I got, too, but I thought it was such a weird amount it must be 1225. Lol! Not too bad for a 5 hour collection.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast