Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/07: Look out for Lady Luck | event info on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Wow this is so fast. How is this possible that this player is so far ahead? Realm Master just started.

Attachment 73629
    for your information, I just did an experiment, I bought the 25 gem boost, and kept on battling leprechauns for 2 hours:

- used all 3 delivery slots for 2 hours every 6 minutes
    - number of defeated leprechauns : 84
    - number of 40 energy alicorns used : 24
    - net gained Real Master points : +6989

(I realized I also used some additional energy daily droppers, but I don't remember how many)
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Fashion Designer
    Thank you S8 for the small leprechauns. The scale/size of the Angry Leprechaun is just perfect. I did not have to move him several places due to him overwhelming trees or buildings. He is just the right size for a leprechaun.

Defending his gold:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4596.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	199.3 KB 
ID:	73646

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    for your information, I just did an experiment, I bought the 25 gem boost, and kept on battling leprechauns for 2 hours:

(I realized I also used some additional energy daily droppers, but I don't remember how many)
    Hahaha, now I know, how you did that!
    You are in my group and I was blown away when I had a look at the board

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I don't know, but other players have often asked the same thing. Obviously they really want to win.

I would rather have the option of just buying golden item droppers than trying to compete with 3-5 players who have already leap frogged first place about 4 times in the first six hours of the RM/LB. At that rate I don't feel I'd be able to win while running down so many resources with only 1 day to fully top up those resources. So I'm bowing out after attaining the sellers coin.
    I feel the same way. I rarely go for 1st or 2nd place in RM/LB. I wish they would bring back the MH where you would battle previous monsters in exchange for tokens to get a desired prize. At least that way everyone had a chance to get the prize. However I guess those types of MH were less lucrative for the game.

But, what is the purpose of having so many points, is not like you?re getting gold coins?I know you?re the first place in the realm.. but what else do you get? I also, only have enough to get the prize.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilibert View Post
    But, what is the purpose of having so many points, is not like you?re getting gold coins?I know you?re the first place in the realm.. but what else do you get? I also, only have enough to get the prize.
    Some people just cannot stand not to be the first no matter what, no matter who, no matter when. The lady is of no use to me, I have a full golden dropper corner and a can beardly keep up with the drop rate of Golden Nuggets... I am swimming in nuggets.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    This won't make you feel any better, but you will find you get plenty of sawmill drops when you don't need them anymore. I got 8 in the next 24 hours.
    I am still waiting on sawmill drops. I've never had the building drop take this long.

I need one more, so should be ok.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post

I've used boosts on Beast Master but always wait till the last day when I have Swords and Helmets stored up and ready to turn in. I only have a few daily Alicorns too so can't use as many horses as others can to spawn the trolls. But on this one it's more difficult but I guess you keep spawning the Leprechauns like you said. Lotta work lol!

Host(ess)
    I fully upgraded and now need to move to the next stem tat requires 5 green clovers and my dead trees stopped dropping . No points for the lab either. Chopped about 100 trees and nothing ? Any advice ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    I fully upgraded and now need to move to the next stem tat requires 5 green clovers and my dead trees stopped dropping . No points for the lab either. Chopped about 100 trees and nothing ? Any advice ?
    I might be misunderstanding where you are at in the goals but if you are fully upgraded you no longer need the clover nails (they do stop dropping) but you need five lumin essences in order to go on the Find Magic Dancing Shoes (4 hours).
    Thuakie Sword #19

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast