Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evershine Leaderboard

Farm Supplier

Evershine Leaderboard

Do the milestone prizes actually include 1 apple and 5 apples?! And one of the top milestone prizes is one runestone? What?!

Without the leveling up challenge, it?s hard enough to accrue points to reach the milestones. I?m definitely sitting this one out. I often play to reach the milestone prizes, but I don?t find those prizes enticing at all.

Farm Supplier
    This game has totally changed. The Leaderboard is giving less and less to us players. As players we are expected to use gems to get through each stage of the leaderboard and on this Leaderboard we can't even see the chest milestone prices. I won't be wasting my gems on food and coins so I'll just play casually and not waste my gems.

Are the orchid types or habitat worth it? (Lvl 20 player, new to FF but played BS on mobile and RS/CS and some discontinued games on PC years ago). It seems worth it based on space for ⚡️ but mostly 🍃 animals on space and coins alone. <Unsure about orchid animals should any be accidentally breedable or a lucky spin at some point due to battle worth changing via threads here>.

The watering hole/ turbulent thicket/magnetic mesa or celestial for basics are obviously great choices if gems are saved. I like to keep common animals if possible instead of selling them for coin revenue; but appreciate any insight from longer term players on keeping the most space possible.

Farm Supplier
    The orchidium habitat on sale at the moment for 300 gems holds 5 animals so is worth buying if you can spare the gems. This habitat is not available all the time as storm8 puts a different habitat for sale every fortnight so I prefer buying these sale habitat. The watering hole and turbulent thicket/magnetic mesa are always available in the shop so can be bought anytime.
    I have four accounts. We are neighbours I think on my Crystals Forest account. I have a baby account so If I am buying a habitat I prefer it to hold 5 animals as its hard to get runes and clear space for a habitat.
    Last edited by Maheks; 03-03-24 at 10:29 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Storm8 has discontinued spin the wheel. Not too sure if its been discontinued for good or just for now. You will be able to take part in Leaderboard once you reach level 25 I think or level 30. 4 animals were available from the milestones and the winning animal if you achieve 1st and 2nd place until now but it seems like Storm8 has taken away 3 milestones animals this leaderboard.
    Last edited by Maheks; 03-03-24 at 10:50 AM.

Farm Supplier
    The Spring animals are not breedable, but as another player mentioned, the Orchidium habitat would be worth it if you willing to part with that many gems. It is certainly an attractive habitat and still holds electric and nature types so even if they don?t release more spring types, you will be able to use it.

I imagine that there will be a Leaderboard though that contains spring animals coming up. Had the Spin to Win not of been cancelled, we probably would have gotten a few from there, but alas?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the report! The reward quantities have been updated to reflect the correct prizes for the event. Our team is looking into options for players who may have collected from Milestone rewards before they were updated.

Thank you! I appreciate it. I?m 50 short because of the game not actually checking if you want to speed up stuff :/ so I?ll go for it next time.
    Last edited by rabidfaery99; 03-04-24 at 08:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the report! The reward quantities have been updated to reflect the correct prizes for the event. Our team is looking into options for players who may have collected from Milestone rewards before they were updated.
    Thank you for update and for bringing it to the team?s attention.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for putting in the correct amounts and also for bringing back Spin to Win! I was about to walk away after all these years, but now there is least something to keep me semi-engaged.

I wonder how many people initially decided not to play this lb due to the poor prizes and now either can't catch up or will never notice the prizes were fixed. Whatever. Not my problem, I guess.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast