Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - February 23rd, 2024 (5 days)

Is this part 2. Thank you 😊

Is this part 2 thank you 😊

Anyone has part 3 info of recipes to make?

Well it's a good thing I started 2 lemon lime sodas & 2 stew in case this happened. I'm sick of not being able to finish 5 day goals because of the long cook times & the insane numbers we have to cook.

Farm Supplier
    I can?t even get neighbors to send the parts for the fondue appliance, much less make 2 day recipes. This is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by mepylant View Post
    I can?t even get neighbors to send the parts for the fondue appliance, much less make 2 day recipes. This is ridiculous.
    The easy answer to this is more neighbors. If you have enough you'll get back what you want, just make sure you find neighbors who want what you want.

for example, i want level 99 neighbors who send gifts, and respond to requests. but they don't have to tip.

Exactly. I have 250ish neighbors so I can decline what I don't need and keep what I do, its very helpful. I also dont really care if they tip me specifically, but I do delete below 3☆ to keep out inactives.

You get 20 gifts and 20 requests every day, so make sure to have at least 25ish neighbours who are active in gifting and sending requests back, I personally have about 35 as that is manageable for me to be a good neighbour back to them too, and I usually get all 20 gifts by teatime (my reset is 8am) you just have to find out what is good for you!

New Resident

Red face Active Neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Thoopsiedoo View Post
    You get 20 gifts and 20 requests every day, so make sure to have at least 25ish neighbours who are active in gifting and sending requests back, I personally have about 35 as that is manageable for me to be a good neighbour back to them too, and I usually get all 20 gifts by teatime (my reset is 8am) you just have to find out what is good for you!
    How do you know which Neighbor is Activie or Inactive?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast