Thread: Goblin storylines do not start

Goblin storylines do not start

I unlocked the first 3 goblins in Madam Makeda?s wagon in order, but for some reason the 4th and 5th were both available to unlock at the same time. I chose to unlock the 5th before the 4th. Each goblin had a short story with it. When I unlocked the 4th goblin after the 5th, the storyline for the 4th goblin did not start. When I unlocked the 6th later, its storyline also did not start. I finished all the open goblin stories and still the 4th and 6th goblins? storylines have not started. I assume this occurred because I opened the 5th before the 4th but do not know how to fix it. I put a ticket in but was advised this was a gameplay issue and support would not help. It does not appear to be related to gameplay to me, as there is no way to trigger the stories that I can determine. Please assist.

Support will reach out and look into this for you again.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJoyAnne View Post
    I unlocked the first 3 goblins in Madam Makeda?s wagon in order, but for some reason the 4th and 5th were both available to unlock at the same time. I chose to unlock the 5th before the 4th. Each goblin had a short story with it. When I unlocked the 4th goblin after the 5th, the storyline for the 4th goblin did not start. When I unlocked the 6th later, its storyline also did not start. I finished all the open goblin stories and still the 4th and 6th goblins? storylines have not started. I assume this occurred because I opened the 5th before the 4th but do not know how to fix it. I put a ticket in but was advised this was a gameplay issue and support would not help. It does not appear to be related to gameplay to me, as there is no way to trigger the stories that I can determine. Please assist.
    Wheni did the goblins only no 1,3 & 5 had storyline's. No's 2,4 & 6 did not have stories, they were just companions to the others. But that was when they first appeared in portal, ages ago.