Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/22: Tales of Verona | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Didn’t know we can report no drops as bug! But what is the threshold how many collections without drops are considered buggy?
    It's a lot of drops with no result. First you strongly suspect, then you verify. I hate to submit a Bugs ticket unless I am absolutely sure.

Executive Chef
    I suspect I'm going to finish all my flower bouquets even before I get my needed drops from troll camp. lol.
    Update: with a 6 hour timer on the troll camp I can verify my suspicions. Am I surprised- no.
    Seriously tho, I had a lot of brown ducks nesting in my inventory. That helped.

Nightclub Owner
    Troll camp is more then stinky. It will take a while
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 02-23-24 at 01:15 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I tended to 36 cows to spawn a single Tybalt; must be an all-time high record

Or perhaps they're only spawning from regular black and white cows cause I'm getting none from my giant herd of Royal Cows. So far, I've only been spawning Tybalt from black and white cows.

Ah! And Magic Cows too.

Executive Chef
    Thanks! I'm getting out my 16 black and white cows now and my 11 magic cows.

Fashion Designer
    Again the points window won't close using button in top right corner. I know of at least one other player this has happened to (that contacted me). I put it in bugs forum and put in a ticket. I'm finding it's quite disrupting my game play at some most opportune moments. I'm starting to lose some of the pressure I get from playing CS.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I tended to 36 cows to spawn a single Tybalt; must be an all-time high record

Or perhaps they're only spawning from regular black and white cows cause I'm getting none from my giant herd of Royal Cows. So far, I've only been spawning Tybalt from black and white cows.

Ah! And Magic Cows too.
    So far I can only get them from the regular cows & Cownt Dracula.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So far I can only get them from the regular cows & Cownt Dracula.
    Got one from purple cow
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Farm Supplier
    I got a Tybalt from the Purple Cow, and I don't even participate on the event.

Executive Chef
    True Love Faerie
    Info: This faerie is often seen where true love is found. If she discovers a pair of soulmates, she will ensure they end up together. If she favors you, she might give you Glimmerdust, (this was not finished, but the drops are on page 1)
    Collection time: 12 hours

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast