Thread: Collecting coins from habitats is counting down instead of up.

New Resident

Collecting coins from habitats is counting down instead of up.

I remember seeing 2.1 billion coins at one point, and noticed today that collecting coins is counting down instead of up. Then I noticed my coins amount is a negative number. Anyway to fix this? I was looking forward to 3 billion coins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20240221_163916_Dragon Story.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	73263

The game version is 2.9.0.1g and I have up-to-date Android on a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I restarted the game and phone multiple times. I collect about 2.5M per sweep of the island and collect once every day or 2, so it probably started a week or 2 ago.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arrows420 View Post
    I remember seeing 2.1 billion coins at one point, and noticed today that collecting coins is counting down instead of up. Then I noticed my coins amount is a negative number. Anyway to fix this? I was looking forward to 3 billion coins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20240221_163916_Dragon Story.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	73263

The game version is 2.9.0.1g and I have up-to-date Android on a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra. I restarted the game and phone multiple times. I collect about 2.5M per sweep of the island and collect once every day or 2, so it probably started a week or 2 ago.
    This issue can occur if your Coin balance reaches the maximum number in 32-bit computer language (2,147,483,647). While the game supports 64-bit, you may encounter this cosmetic issue if your device hardware or software doesn't support a higher value.

You'll need to contact Support so they can help with your Coin issue. Link is in my signature

New Resident
    You'll need to contact Support so they can help with your Coin issue. Link is in my signature
    OK, Thanks Vanellope, I'll see what they say.

It took me 8+ years to hit 2 billion. If it's unfixable and I reach zero I'll just have to do it again. At least till I'm one of the folks that can no longer log in.