Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - February 16th, 2024 (5 days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Has anyone received the prize for this goal? I don't usually do Part 4 of these Kitchen Master goals, but I liked the prize and completed the steps. I've scrolled through my inventory several times and don't see the Tulip Cake.

I'm on Android device, and it appears after "Autumn Piano" but right before "Maypole".

Had this happen to me before with other prizes too, usually I'll go to RS app settings force stop game and clear out cache. If that doesn't work I'll uninstall then reinstall game, afterwards prize usually appears. Hopefully either of these works for you, and you don't have to open support ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I'm on Android device, and it appears after "Autumn Piano" but right before "Maypole".

Had this happen to me before with other prizes too, usually I'll go to RS app settings force stop game and clear out cache. If that doesn't work I'll uninstall then reinstall game, afterwards prize usually appears. Hopefully either of these works for you, and you don't have to open support ticket.
    Thank you AnnirasSweets and pcabral03 for the suggestions. The prize is cute but not worth any further hassle.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234